• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Nick Walker Updates and Photos

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Great work Underbody!
I have changed the name of the thread adding "updates" in it, since it is weird we did not had a thread dedicated to Nick's videos and updates.

Everyone feel free to update this thread with every new info on him.
Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers and underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Great work Underbody!
I have changed the name of the thread adding "updates" in it, since it is weird we did not had a thread dedicated to Nick's videos and updates.

Everyone feel free to update this thread with every new info on him.
Thanks.
thank you, bro! :)
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Nick: 295 morning weight. Nothing crazy here……… YET.

275541512 5280738871960809 5091802652915959437 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
275485327 5277326972301999 8999305841406742699 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Today

Road to 2022 mr OLYMPIA

FB IMG 1647101790298
FB IMG 1647101788418
FB IMG 1647101792148


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nick Walker | TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS! | GETTING MY BLOOD WORK DONE!

 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nick Walker | CRAZY CHEST PUMP! | PLUS DELTS AND TRICEPS! | ROAD TO OLYMPIA 2022!



@The King Of Lurkers ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nick Walker | HITTING BACK AND HAMSTRINGS! | ROAD TO OLYMPIA
2022!



@The King Of Lurkers
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
@The King Of Lurkers

Nick WALKER today!

Road to 2022 mr OLYMPIA

FB IMG 1647710361721
FB IMG 1647710359104
FB IMG 1647710352987
FB IMG 1647710352987
FB IMG 1647710350076


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nick Walker | TRAIN BACK LIKE THE MUTANT! | ROAD TO OLYMPIA 2022!



@The King Of Lurkers ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nick Walker | GET MASSIVE QUADS! | OFF-SEASON LEG DAY!

 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138



 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I think Nick Walker will be the next Jay Cutler. I know he said in a video that Jay is his idol, but everything he does, cooking, eating, training etc, reminds me of Jay's dvd's.
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody, The King Of Lurkers and TalkAdmin

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
3
Views
4K
KaiGold
KaiGold
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
1
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
8
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top