• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

No love for 202?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Most guys here are only talking about the main Mr. Olympia, but the 202 class has at least 5 guys who can win and it's gonna be a hard battle!

My top 6:

1. Kevin English
2. Flex Lewis
3. David Henry
4. Darryl Gee
5. Eduardo Correa
6. Mark Dugdale/Clarence de Vis


Any predictions?!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
lol I almost forgot about them,

My top 5:

1. David Henry
2. Flex Lewis
3. Kevin English
4. Daryl Gee/ Correa
5. Correa/ Daryl Gee
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
1.Flex Lewis
2.Dave Henry
3.Kevin English
4.Correa
5.Daryl Gee
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Funny you should say that, because I was just going to make a 202 predictions thread a couple hours ago.

1. David Henry
2. James Lewis
3. Correa
4. Kevin English
5. Mark Dugdale

I'm hoping Daryl Gee makes it into the top 5, but I'm sure he'll get overlooked.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Funny you should say that, because I was just going to make a 202 predictions thread a couple hours ago.

1. David Henry
2. James Lewis
3. Correa
4. Kevin English
5. Mark Dugdale

I'm hoping Daryl Gee makes it into the top 5, but I'm sure he'll get overlooked.

thats what im hoping for
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Funny you should say that, because I was just going to make a 202 predictions thread a couple hours ago.

1. David Henry
2. James Lewis
3. Correa
4. Kevin English
5. Mark Dugdale

I'm hoping Daryl Gee makes it into the top 5, but I'm sure he'll get overlooked.

I think you pretty much named it.. Is "Tricky" Jackson competing? i think if Correa comes in absolutely diced to the glute, he has a good chance of winning..
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
^ yes, tricky is competing.
 
Milligan41088

Milligan41088

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
161
Points
16
1. david henry
2.Kevin English
3.flex lewis
4.dugdale
5.correa
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
1. Kevin English
2. David Henry
3. Flex Lewis
4. Daryl Gee
5. Mark Dugdale
6. Richard "tricky" Jackson
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
1. David Henry
2. Kevin
3. Correa
4. Flex
5. Dugdale
6. Gee
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
104
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
108
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
99
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top