• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

No, THESE are biceps!!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
10xr62g-1.jpg

erbclk-1.jpg

33k7ku0-1.jpg
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
why do black guys always have the sickest arms?


it's not fair :tear:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ lolz true....so true....white guys have overall better pecs? :rofl3:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Wrong again bitches. Ruhl

251332012_57f108f423_m-1.jpg


2007FebruaryVol44Num2MarkusRuhlDenn-1.jpg


Or perhaps... I forgot his god damn name. Damn xD
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
A white guy with great bis

Joe Bucci



 
Big-T

Big-T

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2006
Messages
26
Points
1
I mean man im german and i do actually know Markus Rühl personally i have to go with Ronnie Coleman hes got the best Arms Markus just got the biggest Bi´s in ProWorld

Sry Markus
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Dont forget Kal Szkalak

White men and biceps.... dont forget Szkalak, Lance Dreher and one guy called Arnold
 

Attachments

  • kal_szakalak.jpg
    kal_szakalak.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 795
  • SzkalakKal.jpg
    SzkalakKal.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 572

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
akita

akita

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
150
Points
18
:gaysign:
12038282 514582768700247 983868995901045114 n
 

Attachments

  • 2wh2u5tyv7.jpg
    2wh2u5tyv7.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 746
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
U are all out sailing ^^ watch this full routine of marko salovainen.

THAT'S HIM !!!

That's the name I was looking for. Best biceps EVAR. Also, his back is fucking amazing. Good post bro :thumbsup2:
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
U are all out sailing ^^ watch this full routine of marko salovainen.

He allways had outstanding biceps even at young age. this is no synthol, its pure freaky biceps.


http://se.youtube.com/watch?v=L6WjyPRqOoA


No synthol.... you are kidding me right? no matter who you are you DO NOT HAVE bicep peak on stretched arms... his does and thats synthol and alots of it at that too

His delts are "loaded" as well
 
Zendorian

Zendorian

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
103
Points
18
No synthol.... you are kidding me right? no matter who you are you DO NOT HAVE bicep peak on stretched arms... his does and thats synthol and alots of it at that too

His delts are "loaded" as well


no im not kidding u... i think its funny to state he would use synthol cause it sure not looks like it.... synthol gives ur muscles a very swolen form with with almost no contures at all wich he definatley has.

+ look at his bicep with stretched arm it aint peaking it just has a little highten up form since they are so big.

look at markus ruhls biceps stretched out, are u gonna state he is using synthol as well ?
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
95
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
75
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
SweatLovin
Replies
4
Views
217
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Top