• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

No, THIS is a bicep!!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Remember the oil filled "bicep"

That isn't a bicep.....


THIS is a bicep!

Boyer Coe

boyercoe197gf7-1.jpg


boyercoe23ft0-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
yes that is a bicep. that first pic is freaky looking but awesome.

thanks sexnews!!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome bi's indeed!
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Wicked bi shot! Cheers mate.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome shots man
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
Old school biceps BABY!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I remember reading that he was able to do the 1 minute bicep pull on a chinning bar. That is where you do a underhand "chin" with your elbows held high...1 minute up and 1 minute down!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Paco

paco03-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
H

holopolo

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
16
Points
1
marko1-1.jpg

How about this? I say its FREAKING SICK!!!!(in a really good way)
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
rc552legend-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jatkis

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
20
Points
1
Marko from Finland! And that is pure muscle, not synthol shit at all.

kuva122-1.jpg
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Looks pretty hard, although totally out of proportion to his triceps
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
col1-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Another pic of that amazing split in his bicep!

34ir1ap-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
F

fit2fight1

Member
Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
18
Points
1
This are great Pics posted by you.Sometimes i imagine how they must be making this type of body.What they must be doing for it.
 

Similar threads

AlphaLifter
Replies
2
Views
197
BrofessorLift
BrofessorLift
SweatLovin
Replies
4
Views
180
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
100
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top