• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

No2 / AAKG products, worthless??

J

jeff_hardy

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
21
Points
1
Hey guys
I have read that NO2 products are worthless or shown not to be effective in bodbybuilders. I wondering if you guys feel the same way towards NO2 product or are the worth the hipe?

thanks Jeff_hardy
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
They're not worth the money. If you're loaded and don't mind paying a shit load of cash for them, there's nothing wrong. But it makes very little, if any difference as to putting on muscle.

In a good year for someone who has been training for a few years already, you could add 10lbs of solid muscle. Almost all of that would be a result of your weight training, and nutrition.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I use them for the better pump and increased alertness I feel, but that is mostly psychological. As for building muscle, not that effective unless you look at the increase in blood flow = increase nutrient delivery to your muscles. But even then it only last so long and the difference is not that extreme unless you take it ALL day.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Its addictive to me
the ones that use lots of caffeine too
like NO-Xplode.
all psychological to me
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
just like everyone else has already said, they really just make you feel good. I like to use them before my sprint and speed training for football. They make me feel a little better and a little more excited about doing the running, so then I actually go harder at it.
 
Top