• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

nolva w/ ai???

M

marcclimber

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
13
Points
1
I've been reading through some post and I'm seeing a lot of "AI" in your pct. What type of AI should I be running with my Nolva for pct. I'm coming off a test deca cycle in about 2 weeks. Thanks! Right now I just have the standard nolva and clomid combo.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Thats good enough im going on dea and sustanon 250 and im doing the nolvadex and clomid combo. Thats sufficient enough you dont need alot of stuff those two aare solid choices.
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
The nolva/clomid combo should be enough imo. Maybe you could add it on your next cycle. In the men time do some research
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
clomid and nolvadex are very similar in structure and very similar in their role.. if you ask me clomid should be removed from bodybuilding.. i say just run a few weeks of nolvadex 40mg a day.. instead of the clomid invest in some HCG. HCG (Human Chorionic gonadotrophin), which functions as an LH analog and can help bring testicle size back up. HCG use starts the last week of a cycle, and on from there every 5-6 days (usually 1500-3000 IU) and discontinued 1.5 to weeks prior to the cessation of nolvadex..
 
F

freakinhuge

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
20
Points
3
some people like clomid and others don't. You just have to give it a try with your first PCT and see how you react. I have never had any problems with it, so I use clomid in all my PCT. My best PCT is clomid, nolva and aromasin.
 
S

spstan29

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
10
Points
1
Best AI to use for your PCT would be Aromasin.
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
6
Views
4K
Freak
F
A
Replies
1
Views
3K
montanamuscle
montanamuscle
jnutz19
Replies
4
Views
4K
Ironslave
Ironslave
Top