• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nominating Balsa Actors

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree and withdraw my previous inclusion of his name. that's kind of what makes him funny, particularly in seinfeld, is his acting. he's admitted several times in interviews that he's a terrible actor. i can't think of any movies he's really been in and to nominate him per the guidelines of this thread is totally inaccurate.
They've made fun of that in an eipsode actually. Where Jerry and George make a pilot for a TV series, Kramer says to him "See, you don't know how to act."

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They've made fun of that in an eipsode actually. Where Jerry and George make a pilot for a TV series, Kramer says to him "See, you don't know how to act."

Yeh, and it is rather true.

I watched 5mins of Bee Story and I'd be happy with him being nominated for that.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seinfeld shouldn't be there. If he was that bad, Seinfeld wouldn't of ran for as long as it did.

EDIT: Tom Cruise anyone? Or Possibly Affleck for Good Will Hunting.

Hmm, see the debate that ensued last time I and others raised Tom Cruise as a mediocre actor. In fairness though he isn't balsa material.

The list so far:
1) Shelley Duvall - The Shining
2) Sofia Coppola - Godfather III
3) Hayden Christiansen - Revenge of the Sith (Maniquin SkyWalker....)
4) Keanu Reeves - Everything he's ever done
5) Mark Hamill - The Empire Strikes Back (even a voice over had more relevant presence)
6) Nick Stahl - Terminator 3 (brought down Claire Danes and Arnie and destroyed a franchise. In fact T3 wasn't a good film so the only reason for his nomination was due to the previous 2 films)
7) Jerry Seinfield - everything he has ever done (Won't remove him just yet, debate away fellas!)
8) Ben Affleck - Good Will Hunting

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't think Bee Movie was that bad, I've seen worse animated movies.

I like how you put Affleck in straight away, there's no need to discuss it :49:

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The whole premise of the movie was a lawsuit, what message does that send kids?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I couldn't stand it. I saw the last bit with the plane. If the rest of the movie was like that I wouldn't have made it past the first act. Jerry screaming in the whiny voice just grates. Yet I loved Seinfield.
I like how you put Affleck in straight away, there's no need to discuss it :49:
Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms though.

He swings from crap warmed up to decent from one role to the next. I suppose it is down to how much he is asked to do or how well he is directed.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

what's funny is i know exactly the scene and episode you speak of.

i watch too much seinfeld

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The whole premise of the movie was a lawsuit, what message does that send kids?
The movie was basically saying that without bees alot of nature would shrivel up and die. The lawsuit was just part of the script.

what's funny is i know exactly the scene and episode you speak of.

i watch too much seinfeld
I know what you mean, I was spottin those squirrels.

Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms though.
Word bitch Phantoms like a mofucker :2: