• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Norsynephrine HCL

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I got a bottle of Norsynephrine with my "Fairing Raw" I picked up today at the DHL office, I haven't seen much info about this stuff before, the only things I know about it is that some people get f**king hot from it, and that its classed as a drug here in Sweden :)49:)..So should I throw it in the trash since Im hot already or should I take it, and in that case whats the effects?



-Daniel
 
Top