• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Not doing so well but I am

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
69
Points
8
I haven't let this cancer prevent me from weight training. I found my biceps chest and triceps aren't getting sore really. I guess im turning into a vampire because I can't eat anything. I'm doing these mantras to kill tumors and it's really stressful and frustrating. I know it's going to work out.
 
  • Caring
  • Like
Reactions: O'Skywalker and KaiGold
Mutant

Mutant

Active member
Member
Joined
May 11, 2026
Messages
27
Points
3
Keep your head up! I can’t imagine how hard it is for you but will fight this! My daughter went through keno twice at 18 . So I know it’s a lot you’re going through mentally. But a weightlifter/bodybuilder can push through big challenges ! And working out helps the mind as much as the body. Good luck Homie truly wish you best
 
sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
69
Points
8
Thanks for the support
 
  • Like
Reactions: O'Skywalker and Mutant

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
42
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
85
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top