• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Not For Cinderellas

C

cpap

:ugh: eNjOy !

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QkGqucO_No0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QkGqucO_No0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Milos is a Cinderella

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i may sound like an ass, but if thats hardcore, i wonder how could we call coleman's leg trainings

C

cpap

yall are brutal! death maggott... colemans leg training is sick, but you dont have to necessarily go extremely heavy to have an extreme leg wout. Incorporating a lot of volume and compound sets is just as "hardcore". You should try it sometime, it's not as easy as it sounds. I myself am a competitor and have lived through it and experienced not being able to stand. Like i said, try it out for yourself.

And Daniel, I wouldn't call a person who holds the record for most competitions ever competed in a cinderella. 75 comps!! in a 8-10 year period I believe. And he trains up and coming phenoms who are doing excellent in the sport right now. As I said... "cinderella"??

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yall are brutal! death maggott... colemans leg training is sick, but you dont have to necessarily go extremely heavy to have an extreme leg wout. Incorporating a lot of volume and compound sets is just as "hardcore". You should try it sometime, it's not as easy as it sounds. I myself am a competitor and have lived through it and experienced not being able to stand. Like i said, try it out for yourself.

And Daniel, I wouldn't call a person who holds the record for most competitions ever competed in a cinderella. 75 comps!! in a 8-10 year period I believe. And he trains up and coming phenoms who are doing excellent in the sport right now. As I said... "cinderella"??

ok, it might be as brutal as any heavy weight lifting, but the puking, the floor lying guys, etc etc doesnt make it brutal or hardcore, all that make it A SHOW, and less credible i think

C

cpap

COPY THAT DEATHMAGGOT

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, extreme training there, so much volume, it`s insane. Rep after rep after rep without rest is just as brutal as lifting 500 pounds once. Maybe even more, because you are saturated with lactic acid.

R

rockhardman

thats my training for my legs same routine and look at my leg development in my pics! it is a brutal training for legs and "hardcore"

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

definitely proves what a leg blast looks like

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
i bet you wouldn't make it trough one of his workouts :keke:

giant sets ftw

My statment didn't concern his training at all :xyxthumbs:
And for the record, I've done workouts close to this if you look in my log :xyxthumbs:

P

Pumpin

so do u guys all think that would be an incredible way of getting toned? lol puking a bunch while working out lolol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i could probably go thru it. since i used to do a workout similar,
cept ... i had 30 - 45second rests in between sets,

E

eskimoman

Banned
ive never trained with milos sarcev crazy workout

forsi

forsi

there is a better video showing milos' hardcore workout.
Its with Denis Wolf.
My Leg workouts arent even close to this, but I had some moments where I was close to puking, too.
Additionally, Arni said, that he vomitted several times while working out.

I

intodeep

i have done alot of his workouts and they kill you if you do them right. if your takeing 45 sec rest in between it doesnt workout and its all about the contraction not about weight i have puked 2 times doing leg workout like that many people will say o i can do it but if you do it exactly and push yourself to no limits then you will feel like crap

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
i have done alot of his workouts and they kill you if you do them right. if your takeing 45 sec rest in between it doesnt workout and its all about the contraction not about weight i have puked 2 times doing leg workout like that many people will say o i can do it but if you do it exactly and push yourself to no limits then you will feel like crap

:welcome:

I

intodeep

thanks bro love the site -- learning alot about competeing --i have been in the game for bout 5 years now and want to compete i know alot about the sport except competeing im 250 lbs right now bf is 12 percent and im 6'1 i want to compete soon but i need to do alot more research on it because dont want to come out looking flat