• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NPC Pittsburgh pro guest posings(Heath, Cutler, Dexter,Ronnie ,Wolf and etc)

raggamuffini

raggamuffini

Dex and Kai look great!
Heath, Vic and Wolf look solid as always..
Toney and Cutler look the same as they used to last year off-season.. (IMHO)
Ronnie really needs to do some changes to his physique or not to compete at all..
Kamali makes my eyes burn.. not in a good way..

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dexter always look great in the offseas...probably the best of anyone. Looks like it was a great show to be at to see pretty much all of the top guys guest posing.
Why oh why was Kamali invited though? surely they could have got someone else instead.

Because he is the best (in HIS mind)!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
dex looks grrrrreat. kai's legs look awesome.
phil looks soooo much better when he diets.
is ronnie even trying anymore? seriously

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theres our line up for this years Mr Olympia

Minus... King K lulz

Oh lawd :49:

2n04z7l-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
small observation,,, seems like jay needs longer socks, his ankles are bleeding lol

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
As someone else mentioned, i'm the most impressed with Dexter! then Wolf, Phil, and Victor. Ronnie...pls no..

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

since i was there i have to say the pics dont do much justice cause the lighting was off in some spots.
but imo they all looked real good for off season except. ronnie and (no surprise) kamali, which i dont know what the hell was going through manions head when he asked him to guest pose. but definetly a great turnout. i also saw there eric fankhouser, he looked freaking huge. my favorite guest posers of the night had to be branch and kia, they were real cool.

Zendorian

Zendorian

it hurts to say it but ronnie looks horrible here, hes left tricep and whole back area is starting to get non existent, his delts are nothing compared to what they used to be and then all this is thrown together with a very unpleasing waist.

Ronnie was the the greatest, and in his old form he prolly still is..
but he HAVE to realise his time has passed as a professional bodybuilder hes body is sad enough destroyed and he wont do damage at all anymore even if he enjoys it (wich i still doubt) he will just embarass himself.

Note dex is huge im VERY impressed

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great, just great. Now Kamali will say something to the effect that he is so good that he was invited to share the stage with Dexter, Jay and Ronnie. Get ready for the next delusional diatribe.
In a posedown I would give it to the kid in the blue shorts. He looks better than Kamali.

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

not impressed with heath pics, no wow factor!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see it this way:

- Phil: I've never seen him that big. He is enjoying his offseason a lot, I hope he is making some good gains.

- Jay: some of you may think I'm biased but his midsection looks way better than in last 3 or 4 years. It's not distented at all and not as wide as in the past. His front double bi looks great to me. His foreams look crazy.

- Dex: he looks even better!!! His biceps are getting bigger and bigger, their shape reminds me of Arnold's. Top 2 in the Olympia this year.

- Kai: HUGE. He reminds me of good ol' Ronnie.

- Branch: crazy veins, conditioning, but that triceps tear takes a lot from his phisique... :S

- Toney: same old top 6 Freeman.

- Ronnie: at least seems he is training again, but his left lat and tri are 100% gone. However, his right arm is still the best in the world. How can he do that?

- "Prince" Kamali: LOL. Back on topic, he looks better than in previous pics, but he has not X frame he used to have 10 years ago. Where are his triceps at? :D:D

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Jay keeps improving on his waist, nice to see!

Everyone except ronnie and Tamali looked good

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm impressed with heath and dexter, both look good !!!

Kamali is the best :iorofl:

thanks for the pic's zoknat :thumbsup2:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dexter looks good for offseason.Wonder if Kamali had to pay to guestpose there!?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Ronnie :talkhand:

Kamali:doh:

Dexter :thumbsup2:

Jay :borat:

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dex and Kai look great!
Heath, Vic and Wolf look solid as always..
Toney and Cutler look the same as they used to last year off-season.. (IMHO)
Ronnie really needs to do some changes to his physique or not to compete at all..
Kamali makes my eyes burn.. not in a good way..

x2

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are taking their offseason seriously, them fat fucks xD
Dex, Kai, Phil, Wolf, Vic look great and I can't wait to see them shredded. Toney and Cutler look remarkably the same as usual. Kamali and Ronnie... god damn that's bad. Ronnie should really pull his shit together. He should call it ends.

2iqlfgk-1.jpg

tp_88

tp_88

Dexter impressed me the most, looks huge!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This guest pose looked like an Olympia off season version lol, all of them are top 10 at the 09 O imo, except of course plazmoshit.

Thanks for the pics Zoknat!