• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NPC USA Prejudging pictures

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take a look at Jeff Long's arms (even forearms are insane).

Curry all the way baby!!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Curry eats cows for breakfast, just looks at those arms !!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my overall observation wuld sum up like this: seems like the so called top guys coming into the show could be a lot harder (Curry, Sean Allen, and defiantly Long>>Long's conditioning is just terrible, as Joey (Flex) would say he's as smooth as a baby haha).....As for Curry he has the best physique in the entire show, i'm really impressed by his arms and his lats overall but he could defiantly be harder......Liberatore's conditioning is pretty dam impressive, he's defiantly harder than curry but i don't see them giving him the overall/heavyweight class....as for Ray, he looks amazing and should take his class but i don't think he has the size (weighed in at 186lbs) to take the overall......:tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On MD dave paulumbo and flex wheeler said that Sean Allen shouldnt win the Super heavyweight. They also said that Liberatore should winn the Heavies and Curry should come in third for the heavies. They also stated that Ray will come in second or third in his class. Alot of people on this board dirve me crazy because they see pics of someone and think they are the best but you have to compare them to others. Everyone is sayin curry curry but the analyst believe he should come in third in his class and I agree.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree 100% Brandon should have this in the bag. WTF is up with seans legs....

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would like to remind you guys of lee banks in the heavy´s, he got size,shape and dry looks really damn good, IMO he should win the heavy´s

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Max from the commentators he will come in second to liberatore resulting in a third place finish for curry. Thats what Palumbo, Wheeler and Shawn Ray said. Personally I agree with them.