• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

nuclear energy: yay or nay?

nuclear energy yes or no

• yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

rz3300

Banned
This is a tough one, to say the least I guess. I think that you cannot really help but see the potential, but at the same time I remember when I was a kid hearing about the cases of what to do with nuclear waste. I still have that vivid memory of hearing about sending it to Mars as one of the possible options, and I think storing inside a mountain was the other, which I am pretty sure is what they do now. I am not really sure, but it is interesting to see what others think.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I say an emphatic NO to nuclear energy especially for war purposes, in my own view it has done too significant damages to the existence of human beings. I see no reason for the development of nuclear energy for war other than for selfish and terrible motives. I'll suggest if possible let nations begin to do away with nuclear energy aimed at fighting wars.

B

biege

Hi. I agree with the people who posted before me. I would definitely say yes to this. I've come from a country where electricity is the worst and expensive commodity. We mainly get our electrical produce mainly from Coal and Natural Gases but you know these resources depletes fast. I believe our natural gas source would deplete in about 20 years from now and Coal industry isn't really blooming anymore just like in the past since mining them gets a lot harder these days. If the Government won't open the Nuclear power plant we have in Bataan at least I would like them to check the large Deuterium deposit we have in the south.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As far as I am concern it's a big NAY for nuclear energy. It doesn't make sense to me when man fights his fellow man.