• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Obama and McCain win

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
They are both projected to win Maryland also.
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
I'm guessing they'll win D.C. too.
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
I want to see Hitlery lose sooo bad. Not that I like Obama. I just hate that whore.
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
Yep, Obama and Mccain both won all three primaries today.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
got your supplies ready, who wants to live with me...... you'll be safe...... Untill N.A.U.



Take your hope and change and cram it, I can't believe people believe that shit. How can people vote for Mccain, hes openly fraudulent, openly states the prolonged occupation of iraq and promises new wars:uhoh2: Might as well have the Bush administration in another term:ugh:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I do not prefer either candidate, but I am pulling for Obama over Clinton. So that makes me happy, I hope he whoops her so all the retarded Hillary supporters can cry.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38

....it's all you'll have left in your bank account if Obama becomes President.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PVKSfwfy0h8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PVKSfwfy0h8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
....it's all you'll have left in your bank account if Obama becomes President.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PVKSfwfy0h8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PVKSfwfy0h8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:49:
Awesome video!!
 
Top