• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Obama Clip

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
what a terrible hit piece.

I dislike Obama, but the stuff in that video was just pointless and immature.

He doesn't wear a flag pin..........:hsughr::jerkoff1:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is his middle name really hussein? :uhoh2:

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah. its not a muslim name, but an arabic one. you get arab jews, christians and muslims.
and why the :uhoh2:??

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just that for an american president the name has a negative connotation that goes with it.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is his middle name really hussein? :uhoh2:

I knew the video would suck when I clicked on it and they used his middle name. Then when it talked about a man with 3 Islamic names during the "war on terror", I stopped watching.

Obama sucks, but this is just neocon bullshit.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
just that for an american president the name has a negative connotation that goes with it.
I agree, why did Barack choose such a controversial name? :wutyousay:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I knew the video would suck when I clicked on it and they used his middle name. Then when it talked about a man with 3 Islamic names during the "war on terror", I stopped watching.

Obama sucks, but this is just neocon bullshit.
I'm also glad they had the class to show a beheaded Nick Berg in the video. Pathetic.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well the stuff they mentioned was true, it is just what do you want to take from it and what do you take as bad qualities? They took some low blows, but again take from it what you will because it brings many truths up.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Well the stuff they mentioned was true, it is just what do you want to take from it and what do you take as bad qualities? They took some low blows, but again take from it what you will because it brings many truths up.
This entire video is a mockery of political vocation. It scares me that people support these mindsets in any way.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
This entire video is a mockery of political vocation. It scares me that people support these mindsets in any way.
werd-1.gif

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I don't see that, I too think it is scary that people want to support these mindsets. And they did leave out many things to push a certain view on his choices, but still... can anyone honestly tell me why on earth they voted this guy through or why they would vote for him to be our president? :wutyousay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Plain and simple
Hes the anti-christ
:carduindisguise

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
why they would vote for him to be our president? :wutyousay:
probably because the only other option is voting for John McCain.

so it's either vote for the old crazy war-monger or vote for the young hip war-monger.

not to mention, the majority of people are voting for Obama simply because he's a Democrat.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, why did Barack choose such a controversial name? :wutyousay:

lol i know, i would still get it changed :wutyousay: i just find it funny that the likely next american president has the middle name of the dictator iraqi leader we overthrew, and is one letter off of having the same last name as the most radical, murderous terrorist of all time :ughnoes:

and the film was plain stupid. the parallels they were drawing and the things they were implying were just assinine.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
lol i know, i would still get it changed :wutyousay: i just find it funny that the likely next american president has the middle name of the dictator iraqi leader we overthrew, and is one letter off of having the same last name as the most radical, murderous terrorist of all time :ughnoes:
It's an interesting set of coincidences, sure, but he may very well be proud enough of his heritage and background that he wouldn't want to change it. Had he done so I could see Fox News finding out his birth name and dragging that through the mud.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i know, i would still get it changed :wutyousay: i just find it funny that the likely next american president has the middle name of the dictator iraqi leader we overthrew,

Who gives a shit what his name is? If he changed his name, it would make him seem like he has something to hide (with regards to his name). He comes from Muslim origin, and he should not be ashamed of it; his policies are what should be ripped apart.

and is one letter off of having the same last name as the most radical, murderous terrorist of all time :ughnoes:

O-b-a-m-a and B-u-s-h ?

Not sure what type of one letter name you are alluding to with this remark, but clearly you need to brush up on your understanding of the alphabet, and pronto, thanx.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with IS, this is neocon garbage.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was more interested in the black liberation theology.... that shits fucked up. If im proud to be White Im a racist... But if your black anything goes