• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Obama Sees Gamers as Underachievers

P

Pain

VIP
I know how hard it will be to alleviate poverty that has built up over centuries, how hard it will be to fix schools, because changing our schools will require not just money, but a change in attitudes.

We're going to have to parent better, and turn off the television set, and put the video games away, and instill a sense of excellence in our children, and that's going to take some time.

Stereo-typing. :jerkoff1:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's right.

Video-gamers are losers at life.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Children learn more from video games than they do from school. Video games are more interesting and relevant to their lives.

Attitude has nothing to do with it. The majority of problems facing public schools today are a direct result of government interference.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sheeple hear him speak, think it sounds good, and say "he's the change America needs!" When really, if you think about what he's actually saying, he's retarded.

Besides, I play video games and I'm one of the top kids in my class of almost 600. Oh noez :ughnoes:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
hope for america...

more like

head for america...

From boys.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How neglectful of him to forget that gamers are also potential mass murderers, so they should be put to sleep.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff