• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Obama sending 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
:umwtf:

... should I keep going?

You honestly believe this? America strongly backed both Saddam and the Taliban directly, neither of whom likely could never have gotten in power without that help. When has America EVER went in, got the work done and then left?

you're right. but that was with Bushes..

(one Obama vid was enough..)

I don't have enough information to argue with you guys. And I honestly think your both correct in your posts. It is all true.

but i do believe in what I wrote.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
totally agree. but ending a war involves so much stuff. You can't just assume office and end a war. if you made it the first place it means that you have at least a moral obligation to that country (if you have good judgement) you have to make sure that your work is done, and the work in AFGN was necessary. There was lots of money involved, american money, there were lives involved , you can't just walk away. You have to be sure also that the country is ready to move foward. Hey who am I? I'm not even American so you may have a better perspective of things that i have.. but if he says that you need an extra 30 000 troops to get the work done and leave... let it be done. after that it is over. I think Obama wouldn't like to turn out to be a liar... I'm not seeing that in his character, I think he will bring the troops back by the end of the intervention period.

1. Obama didn't start this war, Bush did by executive order, and by the right of the Constitution he can end this entire war and occupation with a phone call so it is in the realm of possibility to end this war on a whim.

2. If we had any moral obligations we would have went through the proper channels such as NATO and the UN to take care of this situation and leave our soldiers to do their jobs (Defending American Soil and People).

3. an adminstration can really do as it pleases, I mean if Obama came into office and didn't like what he saw then he could change it just the war not the economy.

4. It is not the duty of American Armed Forces or the responsibility of the American Taxpayers to fund or fight a war in which our Country is not threatened.

5. All issues could have been discuss diplomatically and without bloodshed there is always a way, always a compromise.

6. this is my personal opinion but bloodshed will not clean away bloodshed and by sending 30,000 more troops we are only inviting killing men and women alike.

:soapbox: