• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Obama the deception

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
America.... The world is screwed.... I feel as if humans are going to eventually clear the canvas we have painted over the past 100 years. I hope I am dead when that happens.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Makes interesting points, should not be taken 100% literally.
 
pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
467
Points
18
Makes interesting points, should not be taken 100% literally.

you are right, I'm watching it now and some of the stuff is exagrated a bit.

Dunno why, but as I can't help but think that the people are getting what they deserve, if people (the majority) are so stupid to be fooled by these people then they deserve what they get.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I actually don't think Obama is a bad guy... just an awful politician that has managed to dupe the world into sipping his kool-aid. I do think he means well.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
so you dont believe he is as federal reserve controlled pawn trying to created a north american union and new world order?
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
so you dont believe he is as federal reserve controlled pawn trying to created a north american union and new world order?

nah, not quite. I think he is certainly a socialist, actually there's not much doubt about that, so he will naturally increase globalization. I think though that powerful corruption will always exist in governments, and Obama is not going to put his head (literally) on the line to stop it.

America.... The world is screwed.... I feel as if humans are going to eventually clear the canvas we have painted over the past 100 years. I hope I am dead when that happens.

Weren't you a fan of the Bush administration?? This isn't a sarcastic comment or anything, it is a serious question...
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
How did he get a hour and half vid on youtube?
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
shit I didn't know you could do that..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top