• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Obama wants $1.5 billion for flu preparations

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/04/28/obama-wants-15-billion-for-pandemic-preps/

President Barack Obama has requested that the money be attached to an $83 billion war-spending bill now before lawmakers, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs told reporters. The request comes “out of an abundance of caution” sparked by the outbreak of swine flu in Mexico, Obama wrote in a letter to congressional leaders.

 
pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
467
Points
18
ah well, at least its not 1.5 Trillion :e5dunno:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I knew he was going to be a bad President, but I honestly didn't imagine he'd be this bad this soon. Just awful.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
barrack odrama ftw !!!
 
Top