• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Obama's Race Issue

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As you may have noticed, in the 2008 election many blacks are voting for Barack Obama. I've even heard a few ignorant african-americans claim "they're taking over the United States" just because Obama has an excellent chance at winning.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Truth is, he's more white than black. He grew up switching schools from Hawaii to Indonesia without any other blacks, very confused about his skin color and why his father left his mother at such a young age. In Hawaii he stayed with his white grandparents while in Indonesia he was with his white mother.

Anndunhamwithfatherandcgr6 1
Obamagrampsrs6 1
Barackobamayoungballerey1 1
Posl04obama08031rq8 1
Art4bxqr6 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Zviko

Zviko

Gtfon 1

Obamaniggerwatermelonrz0 1 [/QUOTE]

I understand what message you are trying to put across, but there is no need for that picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
so you're telling me that Black voters are as dumb as White voters?

shocking. :wutyousay:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obama = Wheat Bread
Mcain = White Bread

Both suck.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Was that first pic ment as a rasist joke?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ little bit of racism in this thread :uhoh2:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do bet some rednecks are thinking the same thing. "We need to vote MacCain or this nig***s will take over!"

A world of idiots.

Zviko

Zviko

Most of you are probably thinking oh yes awsome we can't have another monkey in office we've already put up with that other monkey for 8 years why don't we have that old ass In there but wait his just the same we might as well just have bush for another 4 years we have no other choice, i'm not from the U.S but I like ron pauls views, but I've never at one point let race decide who i support that image really p*ssed me off

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ little bit of racism in this thread :uhoh2:
Actually there's really not besides that first picture I posted, which I put up because I figured Tech would get a kick out of it.

If anyone could care less about Obama's race, it's me.

Most of you are probably thinking oh yes awsome we can't have another monkey in office we've already put up with that other monkey for 8 years why don't we have that old ass In there but wait his just the same we might as well just have bush for another 4 years we have no other choice, i'm not from the U.S but I like ron pauls views, but I've never at one point let race decide who i support that image really p*ssed me off
Couldn't be further from the truth, I've said in this forum before that McCain is not half the man Obama is. I'd vote for Obama any day of the week over McCain, plus I'd love to see the Republican party fail.

:)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zviko

Zviko

Actually there's really not besides that first picture I posted, which I put up because I figured Tech would get a kick out of it.

If anyone could care less about Obama's race, it's me.
(QUOTE)
:tiphat:

Couldn't be further from the truth, I've said in this forum before that McCain is not half the man Obama is. I'd vote for Obama any day of the week over McCain, plus I'd love to see the Republican party fail.

:)
thank you for writing this but you have to understand if someone clicks ona link and sees an image like the one of obama in this thread it's offensive tech might get a kick out of it but how about the few blacks on this forum

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you for writing this but you have to understand if someone clicks ona link and sees an image like the one of obama in this thread it's offensive tech might get a kick out of it but how about the few blacks on this forum
Well I didn't think any blacks checked the politics section, but I really don't think anyone should take it that serious.

If someone posted a picture of McCain with a baby dick and mayonaise spread all over his body I wouldn't be offended. Even if it read "stupid white boy."

:keke:

Anyways, sorry if it offended you. :tiphat:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do bet some rednecks are thinking the same thing. "We need to vote MacCain or this nig***s will take over!"

A world of idiots.

and the black people arnt thinkin "shiiii foool we gosta get da rula of all da niggaz in da WHITE house :)rolleyes:) or da cracka will resinstate slavrey or sum shit"

Flex, you may not care about his race, but he's using it to bring in more votes i remember a youtube video i watched where he said something along the lines of White people can aleiviate some of thier RACIST guilt by voting for him" what kinda fuckin bullshit is that, seriously

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
and the black people arnt thinkin "shiiii foool we gosta get da rula of all da niggaz in da WHITE house :)rolleyes:) or da cracka will resinstate slavrey or sum shit"

Flex, you may not care about his race, but he's using it to bring in more votes i remember a youtube video i watched where he said something along the lines of White people can aleiviate some of thier RACIST guilt by voting for him" what kinda fuckin bullshit is that, seriously
link to youtube video?

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theres racism in the world, everywhere. deal with it.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey I looked up the slang and utterly intenional negative words "white cracker" on google and got over 500,000 hits on it. I started to type in n...i...g.nothing. g e r;notta one thing..wtf? Is that okay? DA,why does it matter ? Quit faking your sympathy of racism. The problem with politics is all the damn liberals and environmentalist whackos thinking welfare blacks and whites and little snails and plants 100 gillion miles in the Alaskan wasteland are more important than the average person(regardless of color). Seriously..that "is" where I see a huge problem..Oh, and it pisses me off that the "n" word showed absolutely NO hits..why is that okay; now I'm offended(not really, but most of the blacks would be at such a little thing)and I want my paycheck in my mailbox at the end of this month.Oh yea, and I'm gonna pop out more babies than the government can handle; just keep givin me money baba!

With all the ranting(the latter being the perspective of approximately a 19 year old african american female) I say the Obama could probably grow a huge pair of guns.He's gotta have awesome genetics based on his mix.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey I looked up the slang and utterly intenional negative words "white cracker" on google and got over 500,000 hits on it. I started to type in n...i...g.nothing. g e r;notta one thing..wtf? Is that okay? DA,why does it matter ? Quit faking your sympathy of racism. The problem with politics is all the damn liberals and environmentalist whackos thinking welfare blacks and whites and little snails and plants 100 gillion miles in the Alaskan wasteland are more important than the average person(regardless of color). Seriously..that "is" where I see a huge problem..Oh, and it pisses me off that the "n" word showed absolutely NO hits..why is that okay; now I'm offended(not really, but most of the blacks would be at such a little thing)and I want my paycheck in my mailbox at the end of this month.Oh yea, and I'm gonna pop out more babies than the government can handle; just keep givin me money baba!

With all the ranting(the latter being the perspective of approximately a 19 year old african american female) I say the Obama could probably grow a huge pair of guns.He's gotta have awesome genetics based on his mix.
wat

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like me some Koo'aiddd

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tech, ill watch that in abit when i have time..hopeits relevant