• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Obama's View On War/Military

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, thanks for going into detail regarding WHY we shouldn't worry :49:

:no:

United Press International | February 27, 2008
WASHINGTON - Sen. Barack Obama's military views shouldn't worry some members of the U.S. military and defense establishment, his supporters say.

The U.S. senator from Illinois is the front-runner to be the Democratic Party's nominee for president, and members of the military and defense camps have expressed concern about his lack of experience in national security, The Washington Times said.

His supporters say Obama believes in a strong military.

"Any military person who concludes he's a left-wing, hair-on-fire, 'Kumbaya' child of the '60s has sadly 'misunderestimated' him, to use George Bush's term," retired Air Force Gen. Merrill McPeak said.

Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney said some conservative retired military leaders are concerned about Obama's "apparent lack of understanding on the threat of radical Islam to the United States."

Lawrence Korb, a Center for American Progress military analyst and one of Obama's national security advisers, said he believed the candidate would be good, the Washington newspaper reported.

"I think the job of the commander in chief is to listen to all of the inputs he gets and then have a sense of world history and the way the world works and to be able to apply the advice he gets from his military people," Korb said.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My HOPE that Tweak would CHANGE his thinking and see through Obama's nonsense has been realized. Yes he can! Yes he can!

:2:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So... what is his position ? Because that didn`t seem to answer anything.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not answering anything is Obama's position on everything.

Woah, so he`s the mysterious type of candidate ?
Like, say nothing and they will all think you are going to do what they want ?

I just KNEW he had nothing to add. GO RON GOOOO

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Woah, so he`s the mysterious type of candidate ?
Like, say nothing and they will all think you are going to do what they want ?

I just KNEW he had nothing to add. GO RON GOOOO

hes the douche bag that is a good public speaker who makes it sound like he will save america.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff