• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
projectgetshredded.com

[OCT 08|MOTM] Dridderz

Pain

VIP
In a few days, MOTM for OCT 2008 will be announced. Who will it be?

Let the speculation commence!

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Tim all the way. He has become way more active (which is great for this forum) and IMO is one of my favorite and best members on here. He has a funny sense of humor, gives advice that can only be rivaled by Ironslave yet never gets involved in the e-drama that most of us do.

My vote goes to tim290280 :xyxthumbs:

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I agree with Braaq on tim290280, he is active esp in the article submission area with a lot of great threads/posts :tiphat:, but also Demostenes is a good contributor to the site with good threads/news/pics, so good luck to both :xyxthumbs:

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim should get it! Much more active lately and gives great advice on almost every topic...D is a close second!!

Pain

VIP
Congrats to Dridz for becoming MOTM for OCTOBER 2008! Well deserved! Thanks for all the support Dridz! You earned it.