• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

October New Member of the Month Award

New MOTM


  • Total voters
    32
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
We have had three nominations for the best new member of the month.

The criteria were pretty simple: a good, respectful poster; new to the forum (<6 weeks); and or <250 posts. I've allowed a little leeway with the criteria as the award is to acknowledge posters who have just become active on the board and made a valued contribution.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
i voted for Anabolicus !!!

i think he deserve it :thumbsup2:
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
Well that came off as a big surprise to see my name there. For a second, I thought it was a joke, then I read the requirement for it, lol.
But anabolicus has got my vote.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
^ got my vote big guy.
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
I'm suprised to see my name :)

- Thanks for the nomination guys :)
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Kn609 got my vote
 
raggamuffini

raggamuffini

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
244
Points
16
kn609 gets my vote.. His posts are always of good quality :thumbsup2:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Anabolicus got my vote, although all 3 of them are great members.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
It is a tough choice as all 3 are great new members. I went with Anabolicus in the end.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Xiva for me.

but it is a tough choice.. Anabolicus or kn609 could get my vote too.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Wow! Didn't expect something like that. Thank you all who voted for me!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I'll keep the poll open for a couple more days.

I'm also open to bribes, especially decent supplements :D
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Anabolicus, good member, posts decently, has a good training log too :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Chose Anabolicus, all 3 members are worthy for sure, so congrats guys!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
xiva get my vote he has been really active
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
A good idea for the board, Anabolicus gets my vote.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
We have our first winner!

Congratulations to Anabolicus.





I will be taking nominations for next months New MOTM in the VIP section or via PM. Xiva is still eligible to be nominated, as is kn609 (just), keep up the good work fellas, but I'd also like to see some other good new members on the list next month :xyxthumbs:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
congrats Anabolicus !!!

you deserve it brother :thumbsup2:
 
Top