• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Off cycle supps

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
What is everyones off cycle supplements? I always eonder what the other members use in between stacks.

Here are my last couple items

20180914 184040 20180811 180831 1 20180610 150943 HDR 20180606 193028
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
Got some of this to sample
20181124 101502
 
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
630
Points
18
Those looks good. If I'm ever going to be needing some, I would go for those samples. The truth is that there are so many available in the open market but the important thing is to get the best healthy products and make use of them.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Harder to get samples now. I tried to get some from a former sponsor here but they never sent them. Anyone know who else has them?
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
I miss mayhem pre workout

yes you can use a couple drops of tren e as anal lube.....
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
Anyone ever use these
Screenshot 20240813 2020022


yes you can use a couple drops of tren e as anal lube.....
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
40
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
161
kgearus
kgearus
Tairy_Hesticles
Replies
8
Views
331
Tairy_Hesticles
Tairy_Hesticles
Top