• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Off Season Diet- Phase 1

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
I really want to have one huge last run but with my current situation, I don't think it makes sense to drop $1,000 or more on gear. I could put that to a lot better use with my family. Like paying off my house.

very true, as i said in a previous pm.. never put bbing before family.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
eggs are very slow digesting ei. caseine.
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
0
Views
427
BrofessorLift
BrofessorLift
MuscleHustle
Replies
1
Views
153
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
1
Views
48
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
65
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top