• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Official 2009 Arnold Classic Pre-Judging & Finals Discussion

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
The crowd loves a bodybuilder who can't hit a single proper pose and instead stands on his head spreading his ass cheeks?

Dammit Kai :deadhorse:


did the crowd clap?
yes
did the crowd raw?
Yes

Posing routines aren't judged on points, he can do whatever he wants
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Warrens grainy and veiny!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
damn im hyped up now from branches routine
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Marcus Hailey could steal that posing award to Kai, haha
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
And im sure he will!!!!!!! go Marcus!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
I think Kai should incorporate some traditional poses....but then again, he marches to the beat of his own drum. I would not be surprised at an upset. Branch just rules...Definitely, top 6
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Marcus haley only won best posing routine cos Kai went over his limit
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
wasn't impressed with Kai.s routine..bleah
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
rofl what is haley doin ? LOLOLOL
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
a bit of gut on Hailey, but is good that he will win the poser award over Kai, hell yeah!!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
don't lie, u wanna see more then the arsecrack :hay:

2copoi1-1.png


Liking Markus routine =)
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
or i could use them for Alba's times..wait wut?? :D
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
we'll see who's gonna use them at the end , muhahaha


:49:
i wont be the one crying, but kai will be cheated on his real placement if he doesn't win it
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
19
Views
7K
DriDDeRz
D
D
Replies
9
Views
4K
Lionheart
Lionheart
Top