• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

*Official 2011 Nationals thread* - Pics and Vids

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Charles in some of the poses (especially front d-biceps) resembles Dexter Jackson... he outweighs Dexter by a ton offcourse isnt as well conditioned but mmaann does he have muscle density or what! He has one of the best (hands on thighs) Most Muscular propbably in the sport... yeah including Phil Health, IMO.

Having said all that I think Todd's conditionning and him being a "Rambod Boy" is going to get him the pro card... and I'll be happy with that too!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Charles in some of the poses (especially front d-biceps) resembles Dexter Jackson... he outweighs Dexter by a ton offcourse isnt as well conditioned but mmaann does he have muscle density or what! He has one of the best (hands on thighs) Most Muscular propbably in the sport... yeah including Phil Health, IMO.

Having said all that I think Todd's conditionning and him being a "Rambod Boy" is going to get him the pro card... and I'll be happy with that too!

Spot On!

Todd Jewels Wins!

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
11nats_wrap-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Super Heavyweight
1. Todd Jewell
2. Max Charles
3. Brian Yersky
4. Andrew Jemmott
5. Blair Mone
6. Keith Williams
7. Eboni Wilson
8. Stephen Frazier
9. Audrius Jegelevicius
10. Dusty Hanshaw

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys is Charles that same Hatian who used to BS about being natural and eat once or twice a day??? I remember Plumbo intervieing some Hatian and he was full of it in that interview... I dont remember the name of that guy so was wondering?

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Hey guys is Charles that same Hatian who used to BS about being natural and eat once or twice a day??? I remember Plumbo intervieing some Hatian and he was full of it in that interview... I dont remember the name of that guy so was wondering?

yup thats him. he stated that he only had one meal - breakfast beans rice and chicken.

I guess he is eating more nowadays.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Judging seemed fair although i was more impressed with Max Charles muscularity.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yup thats him. he stated that he only had one meal - breakfast beans rice and chicken.

I guess he is eating more nowadays.

WOW, he has come a long way... you are right must be eating like at least three meals a day these days! :)

Cork

Cork

Poor Keith Williams. I wanted him to place better, but once I saw him I knew he was doomed. Oscar doesn't seem to be training winners very much these days.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oscar Arden is a bum. Get so tired of hearing his stupid bull****.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ the "winners" he trained won because others (e.g. Charles Glass) had worked on them and the winnings were more of a spillover affect of trainings they already had under their belt... !!! Oscar is a douchebag and can't prep BBers for ****!
I predict Kai and he make-up and get together again... Kai is picking Farah's brain right now and IMHO he will come back to the loving arms of Droopy when he thinks he has a few of Farah's tricks! It sounds crazy, I know... but I believe this will happen!

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ That would be a shame. Kai is getting better with Farah now, he should stay this way.

As for Keith, he needs a "guru" like Farah, 1 year off, and do the Nationals next year. He'll turn pro then.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Hany looks like he knows what he is doing, don?t forget him guys Todd worked with him.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
(dont know if you guys can see the pic) But Jay has now a torn bicep....

DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay has now a torn bicep....

jayc-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean, I don't know if it's real or fake (Dorian had a torn bi and it doesn't look like that at all), but for sure it's disgusting and horrible.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The picture was posted by Ron Harris on MD. There would be no reason for him to photoshop the picture.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I still think its fake... a couple of days back at Nationals he looks A-OK! There must be some explaination behind Ron posting that... a joke or just a lame excuse to get the gossip going...

Anyways back to the top of thread... check out Todd's video of photo shoot. Great great (for lack of better word) "interview"... seems like a really nice guy! What an incredible year he has had... been through hell and still ended up achieving his goal... some real inspirational stuff!