• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Official Avatar (not the movie) Discussion.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
So this thread may seem pointless but normal threads keep getting derailed. I know a lot of it is my fault lol but still we should have a place to discuss anyone's avatar as opposed to derailing a perfectly good thread.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
TKOL your avatar is a step down from the last, not a very flattering picture of your legs. Stick to the arms brah!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Paki, your avi is photoshopped... oh wait.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
TKOL's daily avatar appreciation thread.. just what we needed..
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
ok changed mine again
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
foodsnacking-1.gif
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
just changed mine :p

Correct my if im wrong but didnt you have another one with your hand on your waist? that one was badass. This one still looks great though for being relaxed. Im not that ripped while flexing as hard as i can lol.

avatar68079_10.gif


Posting the pic for future refference once the avatar changes lol Maybe we should post the pic in question aswell so the thread doesnt become completely irrelevant over time.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
ok a new one i am too quick for this thread ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Ok here are four of my many avatars:hay:

avatar77373_166-1.jpg

avatar77373_165-1.jpg

avatar77373_164-1.jpg

100-0279.jpg
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
Correct my if im wrong but didnt you have another one with your hand on your waist? that one was badass. This one still looks great though for being relaxed. Im not that ripped while flexing as hard as i can lol

yes that's right, and i think i look bigger in my previous avatar since i have my hand on my hip. in that picutre i have my arm, shoulder and traps flexed so it might be a better avatar bodybuilding wise.

Flex: you look big and ripped in your avatar. what did you weight when you took that picture?
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
My avatar is old. I always look like hell though unless I'm just about to step on stage. Maybe I'll udpate with another soon with some trick lighting and whatnot.

Also, TKOL I'm impressed from what I remember seeing of your last pictures (about a year ago). Dilated, Ironheart, Flex... impressive as usual.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Flex's avatar kills all.
 
Top