Flex
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,295
- Points
- 38
I think Wolf is to blame, much more than Chad.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I think Wolf is to blame, much more than Chad.

is that the dude who advocated absolutely no cardio?
if so is the case, that may explain the wolfs baby soft conditioning![]()
Not sure.
But, hiring a nutritionist won't make up for being a half-ass bodybuilder. I notice zero improvements in muscularity. In fact, he looks smaller because of being out of shape.
he messed up but that doesn't mean you make a DWolf sucks thread. his young theres still a way to go
he needs to get rid of Chad.
he needs to get rid of Chad.
Yeah he does squats and deadlifts....Actually...1/4 squats and light deadlifts on the smith machine.My point: You shouldn't be so hard on Dennis, he isn't slacking off just like nobody else isn't either. He does Deadlifts and squats, but some muscles are hard to improve. And I bet he doesn't need some "Foreverbulk91" to tell him how to train.
My point: You shouldn't be so hard on Dennis, he isn't slacking off just like nobody else isn't either. He does Deadlifts and squats, but some muscles are hard to improve. And I bet he doesn't need some "Foreverbulk91" to tell him how to train.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.