• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Dennis Wolf sucks thread....

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Wolf is to blame, much more than Chad.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Wolf is to blame, much more than Chad.

is that the dude who advocated absolutely no cardio?

if so is the case, that may explain the wolfs baby soft conditioning:49:

Zviko

Zviko

he messed up but that doesn't mean you make a DWolf sucks thread. his young theres still a way to go

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wolf guest posed at the O :(

_H4X2974_ZXQWQZRAFC-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nevermind, that was chris aceto

/fail

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is that the dude who advocated absolutely no cardio?

if so is the case, that may explain the wolfs baby soft conditioning:49:

Not sure.

But, hiring a nutritionist won't make up for being a half-ass bodybuilder. I notice zero improvements in muscularity. In fact, he looks smaller because of being out of shape.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not sure.

But, hiring a nutritionist won't make up for being a half-ass bodybuilder. I notice zero improvements in muscularity. In fact, he looks smaller because of being out of shape.

agreed. none of his weakpoints have been brought up at all. serves him right to get a crappy placing tonight.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
he messed up but that doesn't mean you make a DWolf sucks thread. his young theres still a way to go

Yeh your right but he's messed up before and before...

If somebody messes up they ussually pull something good out of the bag next time round, Wolf to me has regressed conditioning wise and also seen as though he's had a long time to improve his weaknesses to me he hasn't that much. Which is obv to do with his training. This guy has a very good amount of untapped potential and the thing that would really kick start it would be when he bloodey makes the transition from training like a pussy to training like an ultimate machine. If I was him after the O, I'd just do a routine consisting of free weights-BASIC compound movements! And that would consist of things like ATG squats!! Oh and DEADLIFTS!

C'mon Wolf.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread just shows how hard is to be a competitor at this level and be crushed by the pressure of high expectations, if you slip and slide...
I don't want to defend Dennis, but the guy still lacks experience at his age and contest history and it's very difficult to be pinpoint perfect when you're competing with this bodyweight for the first time...
Let's also not forget the fact that Dennis had a hernia operation (very visible in the abs and thigh pose) and he didn't have a full year of heavy lifting opportunity as many people think...Remember how Branch came from a hernia operation and barely placed 12th at the O. in 2006 after a strong 2nd place at the Arnold the same year....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Salt

Salt

I'm not angry, i'm disapointed. :-(

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Soft and totally not conditioned! Imo he should have skipped this year but I can understand his choice it costs some money to prepare for a show like this

horppa

horppa

You guys are idiots. No offence but a thread of him sucking is too retarded to live even on life support. So what if he failed this year? Considering that last year's fourth place was only a minor setback, he only has failed once now.

And what kind of mentality is this anyway? One or two failures and you put on a thread of him sucking? And next time when he comes in shape, you'll all kiss his ass like nothing happened?

In the Olympia the stakes are always high, and the guys take enormous risks. Usually only 3-6 competitors are full and shredded. Many people have failed, just look at where Branch was couple of years ago. Most of the fans said he was done. Same goes regarding Gustavo, same will be said about Melvin, Toney etc.

My point: You shouldn't be so hard on Dennis, he isn't slacking off just like nobody else isn't either. He does Deadlifts and squats, but some muscles are hard to improve. And I bet he doesn't need some "Foreverbulk91" to tell him how to train.

He had a bad year, hopefully he will compete more often in the future so he will get his conditioning back. If not, I won't be kicking him when he's on the ground.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My point: You shouldn't be so hard on Dennis, he isn't slacking off just like nobody else isn't either. He does Deadlifts and squats, but some muscles are hard to improve. And I bet he doesn't need some "Foreverbulk91" to tell him how to train.
Yeah he does squats and deadlifts....Actually...1/4 squats and light deadlifts on the smith machine. :keke:

For the record, the original poster is more intelligent about training than Dennis Wolf could ever dream of. Wolf relies on genetics and just does what others tell him.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree with some of your points. But Wolf could be so much better than he is. He has a half-arsed approach that is seperating him from greatness.

To say he does squats and deadlifts is to insult everyone else who actually squats and deadlifts. He squats like a pussy and deadlifts like a retard. He needs to trade in his girlie card and grow some balls.

203MH

Well... for those who read muscle mags, Dennis Wolf's endorsements n such always label him as 'Dennis Wolf - future Mr Olympia' so he'd better step it up

R

Ruhlforever

I feel passion and Love for Alexander FEDOROV, but what the hell is Fedorov doing in this conversation. Well, everybody in every forum attacked FEDOROV for being a ULTRA HYPE for the mentioned year 2005 but nobody gave his credit, he was true warrior that after a well publicized pec surgery with an incredible pec implant plus medical journal research from Russia, he almost immediately decided to compete, the guy was not LAZY, he was a warrior but assymetry aparted him from competition. The clear difference here is that Fedorov was and is a WARRIOR and he even did not respect the doctors recommendations to compete HOWEVER Dennis Wolf is complete FREE of INJURIES, he DID NOT make any improvement and came PUFFY to competiton the worst thing for his fans is that the guy is LAZY I don't like his training with machines OMG seeing a BACK ROW with smith machine with just two plates OMG, the guy is lazy lazy, and his """""NUTRITIONIST""""" is crap Chad Nicholls destroyed everything he touches the same applies for Milos Sarcev. Please Dennis remove Chad and Milos and one day, just doing tons of rows and deadlifts you will be Mr.Olympia cause you have the structure but you DON'T HAVE THE ATTITUDE