• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

OFFICIAL F1 talk Thread

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3092-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
5662-1.jpg

Qualifyings are over, and Red Bull DOMINATED once again. Great driving from both Vettel and Webber. As for my predictions for tomorrow's race, one of these 2 can win, but if Vettel will have problems with the start or something then Webber will take it.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
red Bulls give no chance this year.

Vettel FTW!

ps: you might have noticed my ignorance in F1 subject by now.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Go VETTEL!!!!!!! :GERMANY:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1- Vettel
2- Webber
3 - Hamilton

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Race will be ON in 2 mins

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
hahahaaaaahahha what a funny moment at the pits omg, Rosberg left without his right rear tire, and the accident between Sutil and Kubica, also notice in the replay Rosberg's tire jumping off the ground hahahahahahha

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What a great and intense race it was!

My review:

-congrats to Webber in the first place, great and clean driving overall, proving once again that Red bull is a beast!

-as I said earlier, Vettel has some kind of "bad luck" when he starts from pole position, and like we've seen today, he had that drive through because of the distance between him and Webber while the safety car was in.

-the "incident" at the pits was the funniest I have ever seen in F1, total chaos, crashes and flying tires lmao.

-Alonso had a good race also, managing to keep Vettel behind him even if Red Bull's driver was faster, and had better lap times.

-McLaren-Mercedes were very weak today, and have lost both their drivers and constructors lead.

-Michael Schumacher....well well well, I'm a big fan of him, for me he's an Arnold in F1, but what he did today with Barrichello in the last few laps was NOT fair play at all. He deserved the black flag immediately after that dangerous and intentionally done "move". Unfortunately he's starting to "deteriorate" his name in F1 with things like that, and bad resuslts for this season. Once again I'll say it, he should have stay retired!

Drivers and constructors standings after Hungaroring:

1)M. Webber - 161
2)L. Hamilton - 157
3)S. Vettel - 151
4)J. Button - 147
5)F. Alonso - 141

1)Red Bull-Renault - 312
2)McLaren-Mercedes -304
3)Scuderia Ferrari - 238

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Schumacher proved himself today...he always has been and always will be a sore loser...and with this stunt and other simular he has now proved to the f1 world that is is a bloody idiot as well

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Schumacher proved himself today...he always has been and always will be a sore loser...and with this stunt and other simular he has now proved to the f1 world that is is a bloody idiot as well

Wheel to wheel racing:

Banging wheels:

This is motor racing. Don't get mad at Schumi.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Highlights from yesterday's race lol:

check Rosberg's flying tire at 1:10

Schumacher vs Barrichello

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This is motor racing. Don't get mad at Schumi.

If that was "wheel to wheel racing" why did Schumi got this:

Schumacher handed 10-place grid penalty for Spa

Mercedes GP’s Michael Schumacher has been punished by the Hungarian Grand Prix stewards for his clash with Williams’ Rubens Barrichello in the closing laps of Sunday's Budapest race. Schumacher receives a 10-place grid penalty for the next round in Belgium.

As Barrichello attempted to overtake the German on Lap 66 on the main straight, the seven-time champion appeared to move over on the Brazilian and push him towards the pit wall.

After a post-race investigation the stewards decided Schumacher had "illegitimately impeded car 9 during an overtaking manoeuvre”. Mercedes GP have accepted the decision.

The Belgian Grand Prix takes place at Spa-Francorchamps from August 27-29.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Ignorance mvsf1 just pure ignorance is what your post displayes.
In those clips you posted THAT is racing, trying to smash someone into a concrete wall at 300km/h is not racing. Barrichello was so damn close to that wall he basically could've reached his arm out and high fived someone of his depotstaff!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wasn't able to see the race.. but LOL at the pit stop total mess!! crashes, flying tires.. crazy.

Schumi handed some show.. no blame for that.

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

ok.. that was dangerous Schumi..

you can do it, but not when a wall is near.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This shows Rubens could have been at least 30 cm nearer Schumi and not the wall...

Anyway, Schumi apologised today for the action, but he said something completely right:

This is F1, if you want to have a coffee go to a bar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Vettel penalised for not following the SC properly: complete bullshit.
- Schumi penalised for racing hard: I disagree.
- Hamilton deliberately passing the Safety Car in Valencia: "You are a bad guy, Lewis, but I'll not punish you" -> BULLSHIT.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
- Vettel penalised for not following the SC properly: complete bullshit.

What?? the rule says he should have been closer to Webber, maximum 5 car lengths between them while the Safety Car was in, and Vettel had over 10! that's not bullshit, it was Red Bull's strategy to help Webber so Vettel would slow down the others, but they forgot about the rules though. In the end it worked....for Webber.