• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Finals Discussion Thread (Mr. Olympia 2009)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkk
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA haha CONGRATS!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY CUTLER!"!!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Jay is the man, hats off to the champ!
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
What a comeback..hope he makes another DVD
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
GO TO HELL, HATERS!!!!

JAY IS THE CAMP, AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
congrats to jay, besides that crappy judging
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Branch sucks to see him 2nd , what teh fuck>?
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
OMG dex is gonna be crying i know it
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
damn, my darkhorse pic was awesome!!

Congrats to Jay

Pound for pound and physique wise, branch is the closest to Jay, so they went for size again.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
Great the two worst physique's on that stage, take the top two places...
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
CONGRATULATIONS JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL DESERVED!
CONGRATS MADMAX ON THE EARNINGS! LMAO


and HAHAHAHA DEX 3RD.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
from 5th that I thought hes gonna take to 2nd> omg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Branch wasn't second in my book.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Phil you'll be Mr O next year!
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
infucking credible, branch warren must be on cloud nine right now
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
Yes! Justice has happened!
 
Top