• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to go to church bombed all the time after drinking on Saturdays. :ughnoes:

your point being that you could be an idiot and still wake up in time for church?

I think my friends have more wits then that, and know the value of a nights good rest.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't be mad because of the killer sweet burn I laid on you :coolguy:

do you even know what a loser is? You play poker and don't have a job, you may want to think about what a loser really is next time you call somebody one. You sleep in past noon and stay awake until like 4am, your calling us a loser? :no:

Just a thought :dunnodude:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i should have posted in here last night. damn i was wasted, a gallon of beer+ baileys and vodka, my first time drinking in like a month, and i didnt even have a hangover when i woke up this morning:D

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do you even know what a loser is? You play poker and don't have a job, you may want to think about what a loser really is next time you call somebody one. You sleep in past noon and stay awake until like 4am, your calling us a loser? :no:

Just a thought :dunnodude:
Wow someone is melting down. I was joking man, settle down :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea...and Sea Pines has Harbour Town in there. You have to go through a gaurd station. Our condo is right on the 3rd hole green. It's pretty nice. So how did you like the S.C. girls?

yea we went to harbour town and through sea pine, but i was disappointed in the girls. i only saw maybe 3 hot chics the whole time, i was pissed.
wtf

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I should of given this thread a visit two nights ago. All I had last night was a few shots of three olives and petrone.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I should of been in here last night. Drunken mess is an understatement to what I was :linedrunk:

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha i fukin contruybed tp thje drunk right now threadd lol haha nthis is freakin saweome :) hahahahahahaaa poon

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On the strawberries and cream are we Mangito?

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I should of given this thread a visit two nights ago. All I had last night was a few shots of three olives and petrone.
haha that petrone is nasty shit but gets the job done

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone rockin it? I'm pretty hammered right now...

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pains gettin trillllllyyy

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am actually drunk right now and its officially my 21st birthday as of midnight:linedrunk: