• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official MMA News/Discussion Thread

• Thread starter CaptainCharisma
  • Start date
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bump for updates. anyone heard anything on fedors next fight? I think his plan was originally 2 more fights on exsisting contract werdum and overeem and then jump to ufc. I seriously doubt he will ever get to ufc and even if he does whos he fight, if he gets a good win next it will mean little because i doubt he'll get an immediate rematch with werdurm and hes not getting overeem after a loss like he had.

rough top 10 ufc rankings
1. lesnar
2.velasquez
3. Junior Dos Santos
4. Carwin
5. Mir
6. Nogeirra
7.Big Country
8. Gonzaga
9. Kongo
10. Cro Cop

i assume carwin will fight winner of big country vs dos santos and take on the winner of lesnar velasquez.

mir is fighting nogerria again.

If fedor makes it over White has already said hes not as good as mir does that mean he has a fight with crocop ? or someone outside of the top 10? :p

fedor would not join if he was going to be matched up with scrubs.
white is trying to kill his rep after one fluke loss, but he still knows fedor would dominated all of that top 10, and he would be scared shitless of a lesnar fedor fight

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
fedor would not join if he was going to be matched up with scrubs.
white is trying to kill his rep after one fluke loss, but he still knows fedor would dominated all of that top 10, and he would be scared shitless of a lesnar fedor fight

from the time frame till he can jump, id be happy if he came over and got a shot at winner of mir vs nogeirra with that as the number 1 contender fight to whoevers the champion at the time.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
btw, my bad the winner of dos santos and big country has been granted a title fight. I guess carwin wont fight until the winner of big nog and mir pans out. or maybe carwin will have a fight against cro cop :) (wishful thinking) crocop by left shin to the head (further wishful thinking)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw a article about Werdum not wanting to fight Overeem ,but instead go for rematch against Fedor.If its true ,i bet Overeem is mad as hell.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw a article about Werdum not wanting to fight Overeem ,but instead go for rematch against Fedor.If its true ,i bet Overeem is mad as hell.

Why would he do that? He was just lucky to get his victory against Fedor.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Why would he do that? He was just lucky to get his victory against Fedor.

i could see himself wanting to prove that it wasn't a fluke he beat fedor, hopefully his management have better ideas. A rematch for him against fedor does nothing for his career.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
rumour has it chael sonnen tested positive to performance enhancing drugs after his fight with anderson silva...

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so did anyone see the diaz vs noons fight??

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cain vs Brock!!! ok tonight we get the very first ever mexican american champ!! haha ok i hate the way the are selling this fight but either way i think Cain will win. it should be a really good fight i cant wait to watch

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I really hope cain wins but i dont think he will.... either way, im looking forward to it. Im gonna go to a sportsbar and check it out!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
First Mexican Heavyweight Champ! I did not expect that... let alone Cain dominating brock lesnar! **** the bar i was in was going nutz! ****en awesome.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lol lesnar is a joke. He gassed after the flying knee. His cardio and skill set is worse then any heavyweight bar carwin and if he cant use his weight hes ****ed as was exposed tonight. Cain will be destroyed by dos santos and lesnar will lose his next 2-3 fights before he quits.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think lesnar will lose his next fight i think he still scares fighters and that and his strength will carry him a little longer but he will never be champ again

Savjav

Savjav

rumour has it chael sonnen tested positive to performance enhancing drugs after his fight with anderson silva...

yes this is true, chael has been banned for a year for testing positive

Savjav

Savjav

carwin is also out i believe against big country due to surgery, next few cards look really amazing, machida will smash rampage, as much as ia dont want him too, finally GSP is fighting again... ultimate fighter can be annoyinh sometimes... and also is anyone else here as excited about the merge with WEC as i am? jan 1st is going to be mental there is going to be some amazing new talent in the light weight devision now, its going to be incredible

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
yeah the lightweight division will be super i look forward to it also! Yeah carwin getting surgery is a major bummer. I was looking forward to his big country fight. I wonder if lesnar, shaub or mir will fight big country now? I dont see page troubling machida what so ever but the hype will get me in to the fight. Im pumped for hughes penn 3!

please Gsp knock koscheck out in 1 lol

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hear Lesnar wants to fight big country next.Cant remember the source thought.Same source also claimed that Dana wants Lesnar to fight Mir again ,which is stupid idea IMO.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope Rampage doesn't get murdered i think he will lose but i hope he puts up a good fight. I think that it is stupid for mir to fight lesnar again he just isnt big enough to compete and it will be a one sided fight again.

Savjav

Savjav

Gsp vs Kos up next, i think this will be one of the highest quality fights we have seen in a while both amazing athletes, GSP's last fights have been a little boring but i have to say im pretty excited about it and **** i hope Alves picks up his game and is healthy he was a shadow of his former self last fight against Fitch