• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official MMA News/Discussion Thread

• Thread starter CaptainCharisma
  • Start date
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont see GSP losing this fight. I cant stay Kos at all and he just isnt on the level of gsp at leaast not yet

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watch the UFC fights cuz I have Showtime and could watch the Strikeforce anytime but damn all three of the last fights end by forst round brutal knock outs!! I was insane I was glad to see some exciting fights after the ufc slow all decisions

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok so tonight is the night Kos gets murdered by GSP. I cant wait i think this could have a few great fights on the card

adren

adren

From what I've read:

Yahoo! Sports writer Dave Meltzer is reporting that Brock Lesnar is looking for an "exit strategy" out of UFC. According to Meltzer, Lesnar did a complete turnaround on fighting after his fight with Cain Velasquez and he's at a place in life where he does not want to get hurt.

Lesnar has apparently done no MMA training and isn't returning phone calls from Dana White since the Velasquez fight. Lesnar is reportedly seriously considering WWE's offer to return to the company at Wrestlemania XXVII. As we previously reported, WWE would like to do Lesnar vs. The Undertaker at the show.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought I read that Brock and Jr de Santos are the new TUF coaches

Savjav

Savjav

he is, new season starts soon, which will determine the interim heavy weight champ (#1 contender to fight cain) as soon as cain heals from his injuries

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ufc 126 just around the corner some very good fights

bones jones vs bader
franklin vs griffin
silva vs belfort

Savjav

Savjav

Rashad is out bcoz of injury will be interesting to see if Bones is up for he test... only has 6 weeks to get ready for it too :S

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fedor vs Bigfoot

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Savjav

Savjav

Congratulations to Bj and Mirko for their long and amazing career's two of the best fighters i have seen with some of the most amazing fights i have seen

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would love to see an mma forum here. I just found this old thread.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would love to see an mma forum here. I just found this old thread.
I've never gotten really into it but have been wanting to follow mma for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I created new UFC, MMA forums in The Fight Club. For now I have just been moving some old threads to the new forums but I hope to add more and have people into mma start posting. Maybe we will also add some forums on boxing and the wwe. Let me know what you guys think.

JasonNorin

JasonNorin

I am REALLY looking forward to a new UFC heavyweight title match. What's up with Cain? He hasn't fought of 2 years. I guess UFC and other MMA organizations should set up some guidelines about title holders who are not able to compete for more than a year for any reasons. If the champs are not able to defend his title for 6 months, then there should be an interim champ. IF, the champ is still not able to come back after a year, then the interim champ should be the actual title holder. I know injuries and sickness happen, but it wouldn't be fair to other fighters who works as equally hard as the champs, to delay their chances of being a title holder themselves.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Eddie Alvarez battles Michael Chandler for the Bellator MMA Lightweight Championship in one of the best fights of 2011.

P

PLP Rob

That's never going to happen. Fedor can make a lot more money fighting in Japan, where he's better-known and celebrated as an MMA legend. Also, he's older now (and slightly overrated), and would not be successful against the likes of Werdum (who's beaten him already), Velasquez, Miocic, et al.

P

PLP Rob

2015 may turn out to be the UFC's worst year ever for injuries. Most recently, Matt Brown's had to pull out of his fight with Kelvin Gastellum, and Khabib Nurmagomedov injured a rib, knocking him out of his scheduled scrap with Tony Ferguson. There have been (seemingly) countless others this year. If you're like me, you're crossing your fingers like hell that McGregor / Aldo comes off without a hitch in December. Hopefully Aldo doesn't hurt his poor little rib again... heh heh.

R

rz3300

Banned
the steroid report said that the urine was off a dead person or an animal....honestly randleman is putting no effort towards hiding his juicing

That really does imply a real lack of effort there. I would think that all the people that surround these guys, agents and media and all the stuff, if you really wanted to you could throw someone 100 dollars for a clean sample. Maybe not though, and maybe everyone is dedicated to the integrity of the sports and do not want to see substances used (I am kind of being sarcastic here, because I do not think this is the case). Maybe he will get better in the future.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brandon Vera of the Philippines remains the heavyweight champion in the One Championship league. I wonder why Vera wouldn't fight in the UFC. Is it because UFC has a very high standard that One Championship fighters appappear to be of inferior quality when it comes to fighting skills?