• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Mr.Olympia 2008 Pre-Judging Discussion Thread

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
If we are looking the same pictures from the pre-judging there's no way that Jay should win this (but he still most likely will). If he can improve 'till finals, then maybe, otherwise not!

What the hell happened to Gustavo, he looks worse every time we see him!?

He got sick in Brasil something with his head?...thats why he needs glases right now for an example

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil, dex and wolf top 3 imo. Jay looks big but he looks soft and his midsection isnt all that great. Freeman supprised me, the guy looks great.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol @ Gustavo.

He's gotten worse and worse since 2005 Olympia.

anaboliod

anaboliod

call me crazy but my top 5 as of now

1. jay-looks like shit but out masses everyone, side shots looks alright, no asthetics midsection looks terrible and back wrinkles make his physique even more unappealing. It will be disappionting to see him win, but I think it is unevidable.

2. Dex-nothing stands out to me with him, but he has mass, crazy asthetics, and next to everyone else looks really good to me

3. X-man- came to play this year i give him 3rd over wolf simply in the legs-glutes/hams/calves-i think i will try his diet.

4. Wolf-Fuckin jacked!! Looks amazing, but not much better than last year I think he has potential for more size but came in dialed!

5. Phil-This man is truly the gift and in good time might have a run like ronnie but right now is still young and needs help with his front relaxed and a few other poses

Last edited by a moderator:
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I laughed when I saw cutler. His waist doubles the rest, not just that, his back is far less aesthetically pleasing than 80% of the contenders. If he wins it just goes to show how much judging is influenced by politics.

My top 5 as of now:

1. Jay Cutler
2. Phil Heath
3. Dexter Jackson
4. Tony Freeman
5. Melvin Anthony, Ronnie Rockel or Silvio Samuel

Goku69

Goku69

A friend of mine was at the O and he msged me saying that Wolf looked amazing. Said Healths only problem is his chest but I am still going with Heath. Heath looked amazing!

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
How come no one is talking about Max?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my top 5.............

1. Dexter
2. Toney Freeman!!!!!!!!!!! (looks unbelieveable, his only knock is that his glutes aren't striated....)
3. Phil heath or Dennis Wolf (I believe that it could be eitehr of these two depending on what they are looking for)
4. Phil Heath or Dennis Wolf
5. Silvio Samuel

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Maxmonzter is doing the Olympia? :dunnodude:
Yeah man, he's at least in my top 8 :hsughr:

They finally put up the fucking replay. 'Bout time. I'm gonna have to wait to watch tonight's until later, too :tear: