• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Mr.Olympia 2010 thread

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not sure if this was posted already, Victor 10 days out

62892156713846871815431-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

it was..

but

just because he looks damn good you can do it one more time.

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last year i felt he made 6th place out of pity, hopefully this year victor will shock everyone.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh no! Drop that bottle!! why is jay drinking a bottle of water?

Because he probably mixed lasix tabs in it :whistle:
In some other pictures too he is carrying it and I think hes the only one... playing mind games with others maybe! Remember Ronnie & Chad started that crazy roumors about Plazma Expanders a few years back just to **** with other athletes heads... May be Jays doin something similar :)

Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because he probably mixed lasix tabs in it :whistle:
In some other pictures too he is carrying it and I think hes the only one... playing mind games with others maybe! Remember Ronnie & Chad started that crazy roumors about Plazma Expanders a few years back just to **** with other athletes heads... May be Jays doin something similar :)

Yes it has to be, he carried a gallon of water in 2008 the year that he lost but hopefully is just what you said

Last edited:
M

musclemidget5

Ever read Jeff Rodriguez's precontest routine(as far as H20 is concerned)? He starts out at 3 or 4 gallons a day(if I remember correctly) and tapers down to 1/2-1gal the week of the show. Jay is obviously a bigger individual than Jeff, so a similar practice is obviously a viable option. Thoughts???

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
"Johnnie Jackson, who earlier was doing a photoshoot for Muscle-Tech at the Gold Gym on Flamingo, decided not to compete in the worlds strongest Bodybuilder to go back to his first love - bodybuilding."

JOJ is doing a Max!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ever read Jeff Rodriguez's precontest routine(as far as H20 is concerned)? He starts out at 3 or 4 gallons a day(if I remember correctly) and tapers down to 1/2-1gal the week of the show. Jay is obviously a bigger individual than Jeff, so a similar practice is obviously a viable option. Thoughts???

There are many ways (and chemicals) which you can manipulate your water with.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
1_2846297E2-1.jpg

1_284297E3-1.jpg

"....and that's how the cookie crumbles!"
1_283297E3-1.jpg