• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
m4b.is

Official Night Show Discussion (IRONMAN 08)

Pain

VIP
Saturday, February 16th Men's Pre-judging @ 9:30 am PST / Finals 6pm PST

9uwvbm-1.jpg

IRONMAN PRO 2008 LINKS

Competitors List

Official Pre-Judging Discussion (IRONMAN 08)

Phil Heath wins the IRONMAN

Webcast info

Guess the weight of the top IRONMAN contenders

Last edited by a moderator:

Pain

VIP
Show starts in 6 hours. I won't be here for it.

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unless something screwy happens - it's Phil's.

I'm interested to see how they put JJ and Silvio. Tough call between those two from the pics I've seen.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath wins, end of discussion. :e5dunno:

... but seriously, from this morning:

1) Phil
2) Gustavo
3) Silvio
4) Moe Elmoussawi
5) Johnny Jackson

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath wins, end of discussion. :e5dunno:

... but seriously, from this morning:

1) Phil
2) Gustavo
3) Silvio
4) Moe Elmoussawi
5) Johnny Jackson

IMO I have JJ in third or 2nd... Gustavo has blurred lines and a distended abdomen. But he most likely will be second anyways.

I wanna see IS in his posing trunks up there :gaygay:

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it´s gonna be 2am here in iceland but i´m still gonna watch it, can´t wait but i hope the lagging won´t as much it was with pre-judging

Carlos_E

Does anyone have the direct link to the stream so I don't have to watch in the web page?

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you go to the webpage click the video once to activate controls, then right click it and choose to go to full screen - it is under one of the menu options - that works if you are using internet explorer anyways.

Carlos_E

When you go to the webpage click the video once to activate controls, then right click it and choose to go to full screen - it is under one of the menu options - that works if you are using internet explorer anyways.
I'm on a Mac. I want to get the direct stream URL so I can watch it full screen in Quicktime. Thanks though.