• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ok guys it's that time again contest for September.

M

mbell4377

Going to share my plans for my upcoming bulk cycle.

Anadrol - Week 1-9 100mg ED
Dbol - Week 9 - 16 100mg ED
Deca - Week 1 - 14 100mg ED
HgH - Week 1-10 6 Ius Ed
Slin - (this is my first crack at Slin) so I wont list numbers yet but to start im thinking 5 IUs x 3 Times ED
Sustanon - Week 1 - 14 1ML EOD
Halo - Week 10 - 16

Thanks and heres to becoming a 250lb monster!
Love the hgh dose my brother

Will likely include Slin in this run as well.
That is what I'm doing now loving it

What is your dosing like. Slin appears to be one that has some real subjective dose amounts.

I'd recommend starting at 5ius of slin post workout, working up to 10ius. Then backing down to 5ius again but start using it preworkout, again working up to 10ius....
That's what I've done, post workout is easier to control blood sugar, but I think it's most effective preworkout. So once you access your tolerance post, move it to pre. Starting at the standard 10grams of carbs per iu. My sweet spot is about 6 grams of carbs per iu but that took experimentation to find out.

Have you see a significant amount of weight or mass off it so far? From what i have researched amd heard from others usrs is that is amazingly fast acting amd good for double digit weight gains.

I tend to put on body fat quickly if I'm not careful, so I only use it in training days. I tend to keep my carbs low on non training days. To get the best mass building effects I believe it needs to be used a couple times a day. I tend to like R insulin, I just believe it's easier to control.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/insulin-protocal-mutant.html

Take a look at the above protocol, I know a couple bros that have put 20-30 lbs on rather quickly with that method.

Bundy74

Bundy74

HgH - Week 1-10 6 Ius Ed
Slin - (this is my first crack at Slin) so I wont list numbers yet but to start im thinking 5 IUs x 3 Times ED
Halo - Week 10 - 16

What is your dosing like. Slin appears to be one that has some real subjective dose amounts.

I'd recommend starting at 5ius of slin post workout, working up to 10ius. Then backing down to 5ius again but start using it preworkout, again working up to 10ius....
That's what I've done, post workout is easier to control blood sugar, but I think it's most effective preworkout. So once you access your tolerance post, move it to pre. Starting at the standard 10grams of carbs per iu. My sweet spot is about 6 grams of carbs per iu but that took experimentation to find out.

Have you see a significant amount of weight or mass off it so far? From what i have researched amd heard from others usrs is that is amazingly fast acting amd good for double digit weight gains.

I tend to put on body fat quickly if I'm not careful, so I only use it in training days. I tend to keep my carbs low on non training days. To get the best mass building effects I believe it needs to be used a couple times a day. I tend to like R insulin, I just believe it's easier to control.

Take a look at the above protocol, I know a couple bros that have put 20-30 lbs on rather quickly with that method.

You know I will my friend. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Shoot I thought it was gonna be rocket science Bell. This breakdown is as easy as it gets. Malf had also mentioned shakes specifically and now I see why.

M

mbell4377

HgH - Week 1-10 6 Ius Ed
Halo - Week 10 - 16

- - - Updated - - -

Shoot I thought it was gonna be rocket science Bell. This breakdown is as easy as it gets. Malf had also mentioned shakes specifically and now I see why.

Not near as complex as people think, and safe as long as you respect the insulin and eat your carbs.

Bundy74

Bundy74

HgH - Week 1-10 6 Ius Ed
Halo - Week 10 - 16

- - - Updated - - -

Not near as complex as people think, and safe as long as you respect the insulin and eat your carbs.

Ya man and thanks for that artcile again. Really broke it down. Im excited to add this to this bulker for sure. Feeling pretty good about this cycle. Now if I can just get those calories in.

M

mbell4377

HgH - Week 1-10 6 Ius Ed
Halo - Week 10 - 16

- - - Updated - - -

Ya man and thanks for that artcile again. Really broke it down. Im excited to add this to this bulker for sure. Feeling pretty good about this cycle. Now if I can just get those calories in.

Almond butter, and while eggs sure have helped my numbers calories wise

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

HgH - Week 1-10 6 Ius Ed
Halo - Week 10 - 16

I agree strongly with this statement

Bundy74

Bundy74

More often than not ive sen it as post workout. Im sure I will find that magic number.
I may run SuperDmZ over Anadrol. Its def a crazy cycle but think it will be great for what i plan on doing.

V

Vinvina

The whole slin thing has me interested after talking with a brother the outer night think I'm gonna give it a go in December 1.5 gram sust 900mg deca 100mg dbol ed slin 3x a day from what I'm told I will do well on a 16 week run

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

The whole slin thing has me interested after talking with a brother the outer night think I'm gonna give it a go in December 1.5 gram sust 900mg deca 100mg dbol ed slin 3x a day from what I'm told I will do well on a 16 week run
Great cycle

V

Vinvina

I'm a hard gainer this auta do it

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bundy74

Bundy74

Ya man I am def interested in seeing what the difference in the cycle will be like with the addition of Slin. Good luck with your run bro it sounds solid!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

With the trainner you have you gonna be a beast

Bundy74

Bundy74

Bump. Few days left to get them in fellas!

N

Nattydread

Best bulk I saw most gains on was one of my first. Many years ago.
It was simple. 500mg sostenon a wk/ 600mg deca a wk/ and 40mg dbol ed.
I used nolva/clomid/ hcg for pct. ran that bulk cycle for 12 weeks. The dbol I ran first 4wk and then last 4wks. Also through in 50mg proviron for last 4 wks. Helped with the bloat. I forget how much size I put on but I remember I had to go shopping for new shirts.

V

Vinvina

The trainer I have is bar none the best and most motivating person I have ever met the changes in my physique but more importantly my attitude towards life are amazing I will not disappoint my brother's in this 52nd year of my life thank you all for pushing a old man to his goals

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

The trainer I have is bar none the best and most motivating person I have ever met the changes in my physique but more importantly my attitude towards life are amazing I will not disappoint my brother's in this 52nd year of my life thank you all for pushing a old man to his goals
Your very kind I can wait for people to see the monster I'm creating

Bundy74

Bundy74

Man from the sounds of things me either.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Man from the sounds of things me either.
V is a beast now he makes my workouts look like child's play ,he will be a real life monsta when we are done,one of the most dedicated and friendly men I know

Bundy74

Bundy74

Thats what im talking about. Im on my own mission to go from Bruce Banner to the Hulk! BTw i hope my cycle holds for this comp of yours!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your very kind I can wait for people to see the monster I'm creating
Looking forward to it!