• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Olberman pwns Bush on Iraq

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keith Olberman, is about the only unbiased, unpolitcally motivated journalist on T.v. today! He is as as indignant as I, with this Admin. of Neo Facists or Neo cons as I am. It may seem that 1 man will not be heard, but as long as he speaks. :angrydude:

lol @ Olberman being unbiased. His tongue is like an extra scrotum for Barack Obama's nuts.

R

rick ramirezsublime

Yes. He is upset with the raping GWB has done to this country!!! Even worse. When he was finished, he let his friends have a turn.The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
:angrydude:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes. He is upset with the raping GWB has done to this country!!! Even worse. When he was finished, he let his friends have a turn.The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
:angrydude:

I agree with you and agree with his upset on Bush, but he's as far left as they come, and is extremely biased to those who are as well. He's not much better than a Sean Hannity, who is on the other side.

R

rick ramirezsublime

Oh bro, why did you have to mention that dunderheads name?? that freaking weatherman!!! :greddy:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He sounds like a child to me throwing a temper tantrum. He keeps using the same points over and over again, as if to justify is immature half yelling rant. Do you think Bush cares what Olberman thinks let alone about his aproval rating. The fact is he is achieving "his" goals and noone will stop him until his term is up.

That is heathenism, you should be disgusted with that man who is the "leader" that term is used only as a label, of our country. He is everything a leader should not be.

He does what he wants to get what he wants regardless of what he does to others. That everything a leader is not.

The new caster is filled with emotion b/c his speech is so necessary and it is truthful. Take the same situation but put it in another country you can bet that America would invade them to save the country from the insanity of their self elected "leader"( again used as a label b/c he is not a leader)

We need a change but it must come in the form of a true leader, who is selfless and completely in it for the betterment of their country their people and has a healthy respect and knowledge of where their country stands in the bigger world picture and uses that knowledge to better everyones situation.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We need a change but it must come in the form of a true leader, who is selfless and completely in it for the betterment of their country their people and has a healthy respect and knowledge of where their country stands in the bigger world picture and uses that knowledge to better everyones situation.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could not agree more IS. He is EXACTLY what America needs. If its possible to do so I'm going to check other and mark in Ron Paul b/c he is EXACTLY what true leadership stands for, America needs Ron Paul.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I seriously teared at that video IS.
We need Dr.Paul!!!!