• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Oleksandr Usyk

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will need to watch the highlights of that fight to see for myself just what the hell Chazz Witherspoon was doing in that ring.

Make sure you do that. It is amazing what Usyk did on his heavyweight debut fight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will need to watch the highlights of that fight to see for myself just what the hell Chazz Witherspoon was doing in that ring.

Make sure you do that. It is amazing what Usyk did on his heavyweight debut fight.

I didn't get a chance to do it yesterday but I will do it today, for sure.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Did you finally see Usyk outmatch Chazz in his successful heavyweight debut?

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I finally managed to watch the highlights of the fight. To be honest, it wasn't that exiting. I am not mad I missed it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I finally managed to watch the highlights of the fight. To be honest, it wasn't that exiting. I am not mad I missed it.
One of the worst fights of 2020.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I can't argue with that. This fight was just terrible.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Usyk's footwork and hand positioning is top-notch. I feel like he is going to be a great opponent for AJ or Pulev.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like if Usyk and AJ were to get in the ring a week from now, that bout would be sold out within minutes.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like if Usyk and AJ were to get in the ring a week from now, that bout would be sold out within minutes.
It would only take seconds.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AJ vs Usyk needs to happen. I would not dare miss it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AJ vs Usyk needs to happen. I would not dare miss it.

It will definitely be a bout to remember. These are two boxers who are serious with the sport.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Chazz Witherspoon looked like he was out of shape. Also, he looked like he was scared to get hit and whatnot.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Chazz Witherspoon looked like he was out of shape. Also, he looked like he was scared to get hit and whatnot.

He looked like he was trying to escape. This was a stupid fight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He got punched the first time and all the boxing he knew escaped out the window.