• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Olympia 2012 Finals Discussion Thread

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
The Olympia itself was really badly put together, even thought lights are better today but now I dont think they have any microphones amongst/near the crowd ... it seems as if the hall is empty... some of the very basic stuff for this kind of event was over looked!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Damn it looks like Evan took advice from Sibil :doh:
Also again the bloody stage and the bloody animated flashy background is killing these guys... who the phuck designed this ****! 2009 was simple and good backdrop but the idiot who designed this s.hit is well just s.hit in pile of **** that organized this whole show!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Damn the Blade is back
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Damn it looks like Evan took advice from Sibil :doh:
Also again the bloody stage and the bloody animated flashy background is killing these guys... who the phuck designed this ****! 2009 was simple and good backdrop but the idiot who designed this s.hit is well just s.hit in pile of **** that organized this whole show!

..Totally agree paki!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Dexter looks awesome he should get 3rd IMO but then again Shawn looked awesomer yesterday ... so lets see

Rockel looks good minus the stupid choice of tan!

By the by the commentators using the Jackal and Hide as an analogy to describe people with disproportion in their upper & lower body is quite astonishing... are both of them junior school dropouts?!?
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..Dexter can do his work as anyone .Thinking as Jury ..top 3!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Looking at Fred Smalls I got to ask does "Speed" put water in your pecs? :icon_smile2:
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Smalls look like s.h.i.t. but damn that was one entertaining routine
 
Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
PHUCK... Shawn looks unbelievable.... Dexter cant beat that! MMMMANNNN AWESOME!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
what the fuk?! I thought they gonna bring the figure whores first. I just turned the stream on.

fuuuuuuuuu
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Yeah Paki, Shawn is looking Wheleerish amazing!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Just give the bloody Sandow to Shawn MAN THIS IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
welcome tkD... where the hell is everyone else?

Anyways Abbaspur looked great and I reallyliked his posing routine too!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..Shawn kill Dexter ..but judges ..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I wouldn't mind seeing Shawn as a new Mr O tonight. He looks that awesome. 3rd place I think.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Judges PHUCKED poor Wolf!
He does look light but still judges were very unfair to him!

hate to sound like a broken record but the phuckers who designed the stage... see now the animated background is easier on eys and you can see the BBers better but then the first 5 or 6 guys got phucked over because of the s.hity choice of "wallpaper" in the backdrop! Some of these BBers should compalin about this s.hit!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Man, I can't stand Layne's voice.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
in b4 backflip!!!!!
 

Similar threads

Top