• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

OLYMPIA TALK WITH DEX,CUTLER,HEATH AND CORMIER

D

drexel1234

http://www.flexonline.com/videos?bctid=1634691201

good stuff between 3 of the top in the world and of course cormier deserves alotta respect as well. 4 things that surprised me

1. they all think victor is out [however this video was in may so through that in their.]
2. surprised to hear phil say he is only shooting for 3rd but im sure its tough when u got 2 experienced vets sitting rite there
3. none think wolf can win
3. phils maturity and down to earth mentality is great the guy is going to be a great rep for the sport when he wins the olympia eventually. great points of view respects the others a great deal with their experiences theres really nothing that u can say negative bout the guy cant wait to see him win one.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome interview.

I really like Dex and Phil, both think before they talk. The other black dude is funny. Jay is far too quiet, he needs to show more of his personality.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really fun to watch thanks man. chris sure does like to talk haha. phil seems like a great guy, smart dude.

my favorite quote

Dexter on the arnold "the top 6 was ridiculous, real hard to judge"

Phil's response "it makes it harder, but at the same time makes it easier (to judge), because everyone's at their best (so you know you won fairly)"

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

great find bro
phil sounds wise beyond his years

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Cormier is hilarious

"A lot of people was trying to rush him, like.. he got to bet Jay got bet Jay..the big white dude..got the same haircut,...but Jay's been to this game a long time, Cant drive over hummer with a Jeep Wrangler"

Or something like that

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Cormier is hilarious

"A lot of people was trying to rush him, like.. he got to bet Jay got bet Jay..the big white dude..got the same haircut,...but Jay's been to this game a long time, Cant drive over hummer with a Jeep Wrangler"

Or something like that

Fixed :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cormier is talking like he has his mouth filled with cotton balls.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good find
thanks for sharing

Zviko

Zviko

that was a great interview thought provoking, cormier talks too much though lol i think he is over opinionated

D

drexel1234

np guys wat im interested to hear ur guys opinions on wat was said about the O and other things discusses. i thought it was funny when they were talking about victor and dex was like he should defin take off till the arnold. even though there friends and victor wouldnt be 100 percent he still will always beat dex aslong as he is in shape. and yea theres no doubt phil heath is ahead of his time, and also greatest rivalries, cutler says himself and ronnie? how is it a rivalry when u only win 1 out of several matchups? its like in tennis as much as they triend to make federer and roddick a rivalry u cant when fed is 13-1. not a rivalry more a domination.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the vid man, i enjoyed it. chris cracked me up.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, that flex.online guy looks so small sitting amongst those giants.

D

drexel1234

another great quote around 9-10 min mark when there talkin bout wolf earlier now dex chances and cutlers like 2nd place is good, come on read the shirt lol, and then goes that aint no dennis wolf, its somethin like that but check that out its funny.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would have liked this better without cormier. Just cause he talks alot and hes hard to undestand. Looks like a fun guy though.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
This was great. great post man. However, chris does like talking a lil too much and interupts phil sometimes and practically everyone lol. he still seems like a cool guy to hang with though