• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Olympia: The Series 2008

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
2008olympia-1.jpg


I thought that this kinda thread would be cool so let's gather all the episodes of this nice series here so they can be found all in one place:

Episode #1: Jay Cutler

Episode #2: Gustavo Badell

Episode #3: Dexter Jackson

Episode #4: Kristal Richardson (Figure)

Episode #5: Toney Freeman

Episode #6: Jay Cutler part 2

Episode #7: Phil Heath
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
agree bro, this Olympia series deserve a thread, and you've made it thx nigster :tiphat:

can't wait for episode 3 .. go Dexter :hsughr:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Thanks, Nigno... I mean Nigster.:tiphat:
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
gus said he will surprise us with something new.. sure..


3 arms? :keke:
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
jay looks awsome i think he might get a third one if he brings in the good condition and size
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
this year olympia going to be great !!! thanks for the vid bro :xyxthumbs:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
It's me or Gus look smaller?
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
thanks I didnt even know about it:ughnoes:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
thanks for the thread mate! :tiphat:
i watch the gus video yesterday afternoon, i lol'd @ the muscletech supps he was raving on about
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
... i lol'd @ the muscletech supps he was raving on about
Heheh, so did I.

Jay hyped them too. Maybe they just couldn't do anything without them. :keke:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
dex seems to be on track and he has a winning attitude this year, i like that. i think perhaps we'll see the best dex ever at the olympia.
lol at bob "265lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal":49:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Added it to your first post.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
dexter looks good his put on a lot of mass this year, i think he deserves a good placing this year i see him getting second:dunnodude: this muscletech promotion bull is gettin on my nerves
 
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
Muscletech sure is getting plugg'd
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
557
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
519
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
246
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Mike Sommerfeld
Replies
6
Views
1K
Mike Sommerfeld
Mike Sommerfeld
Top