• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

ON Whey protein?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
no..
i never feel bloated.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ So I'm assuming you took it more than a couple of times with good results and no side effects, right?

What about farts?
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
yes i took it for a long time.. the only reason i stopped was due to finances.
I dunno tbh because whey never really made me fart unless i was taking a lot of protein in every meal. So i dunno whether it was the work of the shake or just eating lots of protein, probably eating lots of protein.

Never had any problems with it.. rocky road flavour was very good and wasnt rich so it was stomachable (i just invented this word now) at whatever concentrations of water.
 
Souldestroyer

Souldestroyer

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
33
Points
6
I've eaten 10 lbs of that. No complaints. By the way, ON shaker is the best :thumbsup2:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
best protein ive used

Also im pretty sure it contains animos to help with digestion
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
best protein ive used

Also im pretty sure it contains animos to help with digestion

^^ This. They have a really good digestive enzyme incorporated in it.

I've used it for years and love it. Hands-down my favourite protein powder.
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
That's my main supplment, no problems at all!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Ok, then I'll give it a try. My first time on whey protein, LOL.

PS: shaker included on that pack? I don't think so...
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
are you serious? judging from your pick i would have imagine whey to be a regular in your diet.

Ask the guy of the store.. he might give you one for free but before tell him its the first time your taking and act like a total know-nothing fool(i can provide you with tips if you want) ask stupid easy questions like can i take it with water can it ake it wil milk how much should i take bla bla bla... then ask about the shaker "do i have to mix it in one of those funny looking container things?"
Were can i get one?

he might give you one or two to start off and try and form a relationship with his customer so you frequent him instead of other shops

GL!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Yeah, I'm serious, I never took whey, creatine, etc. I never touched a supp, only multivitamins when I'm ill. I'm glad you consider my phisique good for not being on whey.

I have VERY GOOD egg, turkey, chicken and fish sources. Some members of my family grow/collect them and the quality is superb.

However, I can't meet the correct macro ratios without supplementing and I'm holding 2-3 kg of (extra) fat I shouldn't be holding.

I'll buy the powder in an internet store, so I don't think I can't "pray" for a shaker, they sell them (only 3€).

I've being reading a lot times stuff The Creator, Tim, Ben and others posted, so thanks a lot for your kind offer of help but I think I'll be doing fine.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Yeh, I only started taking supplements like whey once I'd gotten older and wanted something easy. Diet is pretty easy to get right with the basics, but whey does have some advantages that can't be matched.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
I've used 3 tubes, definately the best whey out there. I'd still use it if it didn't cost 99$ in my stupid country (5lb tube).
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ 99€ in Estonia? That sounds expensive as hell!

I'll buy it for 42€... and I believe we spaniards have a greater Per capita income than your country.

So what are u doing instead of taking whey, mate?

^^ Yeh, I only started taking supplements like whey once I'd gotten older and wanted something easy. Diet is pretty easy to get right with the basics, but whey does have some advantages that can't be matched.

What do you mean with "wanted something easy"?
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
^^ 99€ in Estonia? That sounds expensive as hell!

I'll buy it for 42€... and I believe we spaniards have a greater Per capita income than your country.

So what are u doing instead of taking whey, mate?

its 62euros where i live.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
^^ 99€ in Estonia? That sounds expensive as hell!

I'll buy it for 42€... and I believe we spaniards have a greater Per capita income than your country.

So what are u doing instead of taking whey, mate?

No, not 99 euros, I calculated EEK's to USD's. It would be somewhere 63 euros.

Right now I'm just on simple food.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Ive taken around 25-30 lbs of it. Its great. Highly recommend it.

I been having issues with it lately but i think its because i may be getting tired of it... idk. But its great, a lot of protein and amino's for a cheap price.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Ok, I'll buy it but... 2 question for you, if u don't mind, dilated:

1) 25-30lbs of whey in how much time?
2) What kind of "issues"?

Tnx.
 

Similar threads

Top