• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One FC in Japan

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On March 31, One FC will debut in Ryokogu Kokigukan in Japan. The featured bouts are the defense of the lightweight and bantamweight belts. Current One world lightweight champion Eduard Folayang will face challenger Shinya Aoki while One world bantamweight champion Kevin Belingon will stake his belt against former champion Bibiano Fernandez. It is actually a trilogy for Belingon and Fernandez who has a 1-1 score on each other.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One FC in Japan will be the debut of former UFC champions Eddie Alvarez and Demetrious Johnson. Alvarez will face Russian Timofey Nastyukin for the lightweight division grand prix while Johnson will mix it up with Japanese Yuya Wakamatsu in the flyweight division. Both Alvarez and Johnson are heavy favorites in the betting odds.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The One FC in Japan was fateful for the debut of Eddie Alvarez in the grand prix. Alvarez who was the former UFC lightweight champion was knocked out by Russian Nastyukhin with a big punch right in the first round. It was good going until Alvarez got hurt that the referee decided to stop the contest. Nastyukhin will be in the semifinals of the lightweight grand prix.