• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Oprah Winfrey dead?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Hahahahaha, I hope it's true.

Fat, ugly bitch... she did not deserve all the attention she got, neither the money she had. LOOK AT ME, I AM A BITCH AND I HAVE A TALK SHOW.

Thumbs up to the assassin. I fucking hate undeserved popularity and affection.

Truthly, i wont be supprised if someone neg rep's you for what you wrote just then. :disgust:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
*Fingers crossed for Tom Cruise next*
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
IM now weird foo' i says it like i mean it.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
1K
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
796
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Alexandoy
Replies
1
Views
2K
Decentlady
D
Top