• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Oral Steroids

KCharger9

KCharger9

Hey guys ive got an new website i use and they only sell orals in sachets which means there oil based. Can i draw it out of the sachet with a regular needle and just squirt it in my mouth or is there a way to pop the needle of and squirt it in my mouth that way??

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow i have never heard of that that sounds very sketchy to me. the only injectable roid i've ever heard that is acceptable to swallow is winstrol, and that is water based. i would not swallow any kind of oral steroid unless it was in tab form, or i REALLY felt confident with my source.

this sounds suspicious. the packets wouldn't happen to be called "stealth" or anything would they?

KCharger9

KCharger9

Yeah they do have stealth in the name. Cause they come in sachets why do you know something if you do then PM me.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit, dude DON'T TRUST STEALTH! the sterility is abhorable and the dosages of the packets are unreliable. i have heard many very bad stories in regards to those packets, some infection related due to the cleanliness, or lack thereof, of the content of those packets. the place that sold that often times practices what is called "selective scamming" where they distribute some good product to develop a good reputation, and then randomly will either not ship your product, claim it was seized by customs, or underdose or just plain counterfeit the product.

i'm gonna take a swing in the dark here and guess you bought this from a company that ends in the word "shop"....

KCharger9

KCharger9

nope

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
then it is a subsidary company of the one i was speaking of. they are the only one's i have heard of who distribute these "stealth" packets. but man i would not trust those, sterility reasons alone would detere me. i hope you haven't bought any of it yet man.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can take oil based winstrol by mouth but that is about the only one readily avialable that you can take orally in a satchet. Oil based when taken orally taste horribly and would be better of injected.

I am with Duality, I have heard both sides with the satchets. Some loved the idea and others just down them left and right. And to pull the oil out, they have a video on their website on how to remove the oil but you have the right idea. Just don't put the needle in too far that it pokes out the other side.