• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Orals

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright since doing some research oral AAS are most dangerous than the injectables how ever there are supps to take to even counter the dangerous effects of orals.

With that said whats everyone's take on orals vs. injectables?

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Orals are more toxic for the liver and are hardly as effective as injectables. They have their place but an oral only cycle isnt the best idea imo.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had research the same findings, but was wondering if anyone whom may have used like. oral d-bol may have actually yielded great results in comparison to the injection. Cause as it currently stand it's easier to get the orals than injections.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ seeing from the great results some of the members have gotten here from havoc it is possible to say that a oral could show some decent results if used correctly and propely pct. Plus u can use like milk thishtle and liver pills to help through the proccess.

That being said, injectable is the most effective and "safest" way to do some juice

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
D-bol orals are mostly used in the front of an injectable cycle. I believe test should be a base for all cycles unless your playing around with prohoromones. Most people use the oral dbol for the first 3-4 weeks of their injectable cycle and the dbol produces explosive strength gains

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad you made a thread bro, before proposing a cycle based on both lol.

Dbol or any other oral shouldn't be used anymore than 3-4 weeks (usually as a kickstart), the decomposition in the liver can yield some form of damage, whether it be severe or not.

If you're running the average 14-16wk cycle using orals, you're going to have problems. Whether it be thyroid regulation, blood pressure, etc. or even severe HPTA suppression, it can cause problems.

Last, orals are usually more expensive and harder to come by. Not much to compare, effectiveness isn't the same.

just my thoughts :xyxthumbs:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wel im not even using yet, still in the research stage lol. I wanted to get personal feels on the orals AAS. so get a man to man understanding on it's stance in the ...field of AAS i guess lol.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your've done the right thing by making a thread and still doing your research on about AAS orals/injectables

like though's above that already mentioned in terms of orals, are mainly used to jump start a cycle at the start while doing an injectable cycle, as normaly would take roughly afew weeks for the test to be in your system and while your waiting thoughs weeks your front loading an oral.

Keep researching and keep learning more :tiphat:
with more research you will get a better understanding and a better way towards doing a cycle when the time is right

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jump starting is now a thing of the past. Placing orals in the beginning will do nothing more than stroke your ego. Nothing in terms of muscle or strength will be kept. Place the oral towards the end of your cycle. That is unless you go with a short ester, then you would run it for the entire time... i.e. ( 6-8 weeks)
The whole debacle of orals in your liver is mainly an internet "MYTH". If your liver failed as quickly as people put, IFBB Pro's and other top bodybuilders would be dead. It's as simple as that!
Most of the guys on this site never leave or spend any time on other boards that specialize in AAS. I am not taking anything away from this board but it's speciality is not in AAS, Insulin and other things along that line.
If you'll look around at other places there are numerous blood panel results of guys running orals for 10-16 weeks and even longer. Their liver values were slightly, slightly over normal. Also if you read up on the medical purpose of the oral "Haloistein" (sp) it was given boys who had delayed puberty. The timeframe, well needless to say it was months.
The human liver if far more resistant that what people make it out to be..

As for why use orals.. Well it's simple synergy. Strength proceeds size. It's as simple as that. D-bol and test would be a great stack simply because of it's ability to increase protein synthesis. And there are many more orals that are great to stack with. That's your job to figure out in your research.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

^^^^ Razorripped^^^^^

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My advice to you, do some research on a "pro-hormone" "Designer Steroid" (Call it what you will) like RPN Havoc, M-drol, etc. It is a great way to dip your toes in the water of AAS without jumping right in. A short cycle of 3-4 weeks at a moderate dosage with proper supporting and PCT supps has appeared to be a "safe" way to go. I would do the proper research on these and then if you still want to try it out, go for it and wait until after that to see if you want to go into a more legit steroid. Just my two cents.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I think I till got about a half of years personal research to do before im ready Just research injectable spots. so... check lol

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is some truth to this but only some. I am not a big fan of Razorripped. I know who he is and more than just on the internet. If you have ever gotten liver panels done before and after superdrol at 40mgs a day then you wouldn't be saying that they are "slighty" different. They do damage but nothing that isn't reversible. Also Pros take a lot of prescription liver and kidney protectors. Some things we really don't think about. I am not saying that running them for 6-8 weeks is going to hurt ya. (i have done it mulitple times myself) but 16 week cycle without the proper precautions, and not just milk thisle and other crap, then you will come up with some degradation of your liver.

Jump starting is now a thing of the past. Placing orals in the beginning will do nothing more than stroke your ego. Nothing in terms of muscle or strength will be kept. Place the oral towards the end of your cycle. That is unless you go with a short ester, then you would run it for the entire time... i.e. ( 6-8 weeks)
The whole debacle of orals in your liver is mainly an internet "MYTH". If your liver failed as quickly as people put, IFBB Pro's and other top bodybuilders would be dead. It's as simple as that!
Most of the guys on this site never leave or spend any time on other boards that specialize in AAS. I am not taking anything away from this board but it's speciality is not in AAS, Insulin and other things along that line.
If you'll look around at other places there are numerous blood panel results of guys running orals for 10-16 weeks and even longer. Their liver values were slightly, slightly over normal. Also if you read up on the medical purpose of the oral "Haloistein" (sp) it was given boys who had delayed puberty. The timeframe, well needless to say it was months.
The human liver if far more resistant that what people make it out to be..

As for why use orals.. Well it's simple synergy. Strength proceeds size. It's as simple as that. D-bol and test would be a great stack simply because of it's ability to increase protein synthesis. And there are many more orals that are great to stack with. That's your job to figure out in your research.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is some truth to this but only some. I am not a big fan of Razorripped. I know who he is and more than just on the internet. If you have ever gotten liver panels done before and after superdrol at 40mgs a day then you wouldn't be saying that they are "slighty" different. They do damage but nothing that isn't reversible. Also Pros take a lot of prescription liver and kidney protectors. Some things we really don't think about. I am not saying that running them for 6-8 weeks is going to hurt ya. (i have done it mulitple times myself) but 16 week cycle without the proper precautions, and not just milk thisle and other crap, then you will come up with some degradation of your liver.

Just to note.. I never said ProHormones weren't harsh, my own personal fault for not stating them in a different category! They will and have been shown to trash liver values. I believe that Wingnut over on MD, had a panel done after a superdrol cycle. Needless to say it wasn't the greatest.

Just to note the liver does rejuvenate it's self.

Also I was not just speaking of Razor there are others.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to note.. I never said ProHormones weren't harsh, my own personal fault for not stating them in a different category! They will and have been shown to trash liver values. I believe that Wingnut over on MD, had a panel done after a superdrol cycle. Needless to say it wasn't the greatest.

Just to note the liver does rejuvenate it's self.

Also I was not just speaking of Razor there are others.

Superdrol is a steroid just to clear that up since it was marketed as a pro hormone. It doesn't convert to a steroid since its already a steroid in the capsule. Works great but harsh as can be. Same as a few other orals. :xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Superdrol is a steroid just to clear that up since it was marketed as a pro hormone. It doesn't convert to a steroid since its already a steroid in the capsule. Works great but harsh as can be. Same as a few other orals. :xyxthumbs:

It isnt synthetic testosterone in the capsule though right? Isnt it converted to testosterone in the body?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It isnt synthetic testosterone in the capsule though right? Isnt it converted to testosterone in the body?

its not converted to testosterone. and its not synthetic test either(unlike 1t and M-1t, and I have it sitting on my desk, that crap is harsh). A steroid doesn't have to convert or be testosterone to be effective. Kinda like how anadrol, fina, deca, etc aren't and don't convert to test. Does that make sense? :xyxthumbs:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Second that, same goes for Havoc if I'm correct.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Second that, same goes for Havoc if I'm correct.

I think your right about Havoc but I'm not 100% sure since I haven't really put a lot of research to the compound. I would put money on it though.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ gotcha :xyxthumbs:

I guess there is still a lot to learn about a lot of the orals still.