• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Our Challenge To NFL Players Protesting

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
I feel that I took a very objective approach in this article due to my background and that is an angle that has never been approached before in the NFL protest discussion. They players and their supporters keep saying that it is not anti-military, but rather related to racial injustices to blacks by the police and criminal justice system.

I take that discussion head-on with a case-by-case basis using Randy Moss's HOF tie list. And I called it like I have seen it - literally in many instances.

Long but worthwhile read, if I may say so.

I'd love to hear your comments - good and bad - and please feel free to call me out if you see fit. But do so with facts, like I did in this piece.

And I have total transparency if anyone has a question. THX.

https://www.musclesportmag.com/2018/08/13/our-challenge-to-nfl-players-protesting/

Screen Shot 2018 08 13 at 25242 PM
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
They are protesting racial profiling, discrimination in addition to blacks being shot.

Republicans call the left snowflakes. I think republicans should just let these players have the freedom to kneel respectfully and move on to more important issues.

Great read Joe even though I don't agree with most of it.
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
They are protesting racial profiling, discrimination in addition to blacks being shot.

Republicans call the left snowflakes. I think republicans should just let these players have the freedom to kneel respectfully and move on to more important issues.

Great read Joe even though I don't agree with most of it.

Thanks for your honesty and I totally respect your opinion.
 
H

Henrywrites

Banned
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Messages
41
Points
8
They are trying to say things about racial abuse and I don't really know if it is going to solve the issue. Whatever they do, they should understand that it is not always easy to handle different races in one sports.
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
They are trying to say things about racial abuse and I don't really know if it is going to solve the issue. Whatever they do, they should understand that it is not always easy to handle different races in one sports.

This entire situation has gotten way out of hand and many people have been posting/saying they are done with the NFL.
 

Similar threads

Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
36
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
89
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
153
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
119
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Top