• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

OWNED!!! POOR GIRL (VIDEO)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
:49:

i want to hang out with this guy
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
haha this is hilarious! theres a video of this guy filiming his g.fs reaction when he posts their sex tape online hahaha!!!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Theres afew more video clips of these two, playing pranks on each other
fast forward to 30second mark


 
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE, DRI!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
HAAAAAAHAHA that was awesome.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
awesome !!! maybe i should do that to my girl on her birthday :rofl3:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
LMAO good lord that smack made a real pop.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
I'll try and find the other video clips of them
it's so funny :49:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Cant find the Sex tape one,.. anyone got it?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
lolz, awesome! if I did to my GF i would be skinned and grilled and eaten for lunch...alive...
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
lol thats the hardest slap on the ass ive seen in my life! Shes must have a huge red hand mark on there :p
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
actually, that video is hot has hell!

I'm thinking of that big red ass!! :drool:
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
319
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Daniel Andersson
Replies
4
Views
2K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Top